CycloneDavid

Additional Manager Slots for Businesses

Not sure about Dealerships and Fuel Stations current permissions, though are we able to allow for Store/Business Owners to select access to other players whom might be business partners etc to Manage the business as well (restock, etc)?

Perhaps add the permission like you would giving the key to your house as a suggestion? (Maybe a max of 1 or 2 people if that's an issue too)?

• Like 3

I actually disagree on this. Getting AFK passive income from these businesses is already a huge (and in my opinion completely unfair) advantage. Having someone else be able to manage and do the little bit of work it takes to maintain this passive income makes it even more unfair.

It should not be possible to log in a few hours a week and generate passive income. And thats entirely possible now. Having managers will just make it worse.

1 hour ago, Jasmine said:

I actually disagree on this. Getting AFK passive income from these businesses is already a huge (and in my opinion completely unfair) advantage. Having someone else be able to manage and do the little bit of work it takes to maintain this passive income makes it even more unfair.

It should not be possible to log in a few hours a week and generate passive income. And thats entirely possible now. Having managers will just make it worse.

So should we remove it got the gun stores then, I think we should be able to have it for all buisness so we have more ways to rp.  

1 hour ago, Jasmine said:

Thank you for your input, though I feel its necessary to state just how expensive it is to even get an opportunity at buying a business.

I have been apart of this community for awhile now, and I do a lot of hours in game as a completely clean citizen, and to buy a general store after all this time still required that I go in partnership with someone (and still borrowed a little money as well on top), yet only 1 of us can manage this business, and that's where I'm requesting the additional access. Considering how much you need to lay out for these business purchases alone, if nothing else, should entitle at least the business partner(s) to be able to have some form of access. Unless you desire to relist the business for a profit after a short period of time - in most cases - to get your principal investment sum back will take quite some time, so I don't believe it to be a passive income at all when you also take out the price of stock.

IMO you make a lot more AFK money by outlaying smaller amounts of cash for housing and renting it out, all of which is tax free if you take the time to retrieve the cash from your tenants in person. Something that doesn't require restocking/further money outlay or any form of maintenance. Same applies for car sales. Yet is that sort of income considered perfectly acceptable?

Thank you again though for sure.

@Jasmine So a CEO shouldnt be able to have workers manage his stocks and help with this business? What if a person splits the cost of a business and they become partners? Onluy 1 should be able to access the stuff even though its a dual partnership.

Its not unfair when the player has spent millions of dollars to purchase a business and have that business earn them income. Especially when the business are gas stations and stores.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If you can afford a business you have got somewhere in this city. It's not just passive income it's a luxury bought through hard graft 9/10 times. People who own businesses should not be limited so much and have options of hiring help when needed. I disagree whole heartedly that owning a business is unfair. I worked literally all year this year on government pay (without doing excessive hours/afk hours) to finally own a business. I shouldn't be limited as a owner to the point where I can't appoint a manager who can do the essentials.

Essentials are as follows:

• Insert money to the treasury but not withdrawal
  • Ability to manage stock/purchase stock/ alter prices
  • Inability to sell the business (not being able to)
  • Add furniture and objects
  • Change the name of the business
  • Be able to view the treasury but not withdrawal (this would help partners trust each other)

There are no ''unfair'' or ''excessive'' income because of this change but simply making MORE people involved in businesses they may not be able to afford and opens different roleplay avenues. Altogether this is a picture of moving forward!!! 

P.S add this to all businesses : Gas, 24/7 etc

Edited by DrizzyDre
  • Upvote 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.