LosFumar

Los Calaveras

vuGKpo6.png.e051b13ecd63337a2a2897f793f1bdae.png

Background.png

Los Calaveras word is derived from the Spanish Language it means "The Skulls"

After collecting members from the "Almighty Vice Lords Nation" Gregor Smith decided to create his own organization which was name Los Calaveras.

The organization was very huge and had a control over major territories of the City Los Santos. Gregor Smith was departed from the city due to war against every gang in

the City and the Law enforcers could not control the situation. After Gregor Smith's got departed his second in command Vova Tarkov took the lead of the organization

and changed the name to Valors. Then he started to achieve the goals set by the founder of the organization. In a major fight with the Los Zetas the second in command

Vova Tarkov got shoot in his chest but he was lucky and got another chance to live. Then his family took him abroad for the treatment of his injuries.

However the left behind higher ups were "Lord Smoke ( Fumar )" and "John Hernandez" whom took the control of the organization till the return of Gregor Smith.

Current-state.png

Tequillala.png

The higher ups of the organization had a meeting and regained the control over the official documents of the organization Valors.

As being the Leader "Lord Smoke"  Reversed the Valors to Los Calaveras.

Each of the members took oath that they will stand together across Los Santos aiming for growth and success.

Future-plans.png

Capture a territory zone in Los Santos.

Setting up trade and business relations with allies factions.

Setting up the Organization treasury  to prevent the lack of crises.

Take the control over drugs and illegal weaponry supply.

Ranks.png

Ranks Coming up soon !

Chapters.png

Edited by LosFumar
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, LosFumar said:

However the left behind higher ups were "Lord Smoke ( Fumar )" and "Joseph Hernandez" whom took the control of the organization till the return of Gregor Smith.

Soory but i do not remember those 2 people ever being higher ups in the original Los Calaveras

• Like 1
  • PogU 4

bruhh, for real? can you at least create your own artwork? or can you ask for the real backstory not just what you've heard from people that don't know?

Be creative, create your own name and grow it, if you use a name that already has a history check it, ask for info or create a new backstory, don't just throw up some names that you've heard of and some facts that are not even 5% true :))

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, LosFumar said:

Higher Ups of Valors . Make sure read properly.

Thank you for you for the suggestion. I have read it and i have 1 more problem with the story.

7 hours ago, LosFumar said:

However the left behind higher ups were "Lord Smoke ( Fumar )" and "Joseph Hernandez" whom took the control of the organization till the return of Gregor Smith.

As far as i know Gregor Smith is dead. Which you guys as higher ups in Valors should know.

11 hours ago, Teca said:

Thank you for you for the suggestion. I have read it and i have 1 more problem with the story.

As far as i know Gregor Smith is dead. Which you guys as higher ups in Valors should know.

Gregor Smith still alive , And this is the gang of Gregor Smith , He will return to the city soon. He just got departed .

Edited by LosFumar

5 minutes ago, Mr2Peu said:

Just to avoid all the misunderstanding, they are talking about Valors higher ups not Los Calaveras higher ups. Regarding Gregor Smith death, that was a frame and he never actually died. He faked his death. 

Mostly the thing is, it isnt original 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SaltyPython said:

Not to be picky, but wouldn't the gramatically correct version of the name be "Las Calaveras", not Los? Since Calaveras is a female noun, in Spanish it would be Las.

I know it's an old gang, but just throwin' it out there.

Good luck anyways!

You just offended all the gender neutral people haha

• Like 1

logo.png.8c7295817ffdf43269983dabb9bd8659.png

~ CHAPTER 1 ~

As Los Calaveras were back in town they had no supply of weapons and no alliance with any of the organizations. The first aim was set to meet the Russian Mafia.

Lord Smoke called the leader of Russian Mafia "Artyom Melnikov" and he told a meet up place on the GPS. All of the LC members were been told to regroup at a specific gas station.

2.png

Meeting with Artyom Melnikov

As it was morning Lord Smoke received the text from Artyom Melnikov

Phone Text "Hello Smoke we had a fight with zetas yesterday night , sorry for the delay of meeting , but i am ready now just come at the place i told you. Thanks"

russian-meet-update.png

As Artyom was an old friend of Smoke . The conversation was started in a friendly manner.

Smoke "Hello Artyom , its been a long time didn't saw you around"

Artyom "You already know that we are in war with the council"

Smoke "Well how's the war going on , Any updates"

Artyom "The thing is they are killing Russians in the city and we are killing them , Its loss for both of us"

Smoke "All good then , we just need to get some weapons but none of the suppliers are in town"

Artyom "We will supply in massive amounts of pistols as we have a hold on pistols supply only" 

Smoke "Thats great then we will order 10 pistols to test the quality of your pistols"

Artyom "Alright vito bring them 10 pistols today"

Finally tonight Vito Kennedy was here with a micro smg in his hands.

He brought a bag full of pistols and drops it on the floor.

3.png

Smoke grabs out 40,000$ from the pocket of his jacket and hands them over to Vito Kennedy.

4.png

Smoke Kneel's down and picks up a few pistols from the bag and look over the serial numbers.

Vito Kennedy "The serial numbers are already scratched by us no worries about it"

Smoke "All good then , Daniel Desanta i need you to put these pistols in my car's trunk"

Vito Kennedy "Okay hit me up for the next order i will be waiting for your orders"

Smoke "Alright , take care Vito"

Edited by LosFumar
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Mr2Peu said:

Just to avoid all the misunderstanding, they are talking about Valors higher ups not Los Calaveras higher ups. Regarding Gregor Smith death, that was a frame and he never actually died. He faked his death. 

hmmmmm😏 I hope see you back, best of luck in future🙂

• Upvote 1