Rubsmeister

Reduce body armor price

Just now, Rubsmeister said:

I think we've said atleast 5 times now that it literally blocks 1 extra bullet, how could that ever be dangerous for balance. Having extra cash doesn't mean I want to spend it on something that really doesn't have any value. The 25k you're suggesting is the same as an Assault Rifle stock with ammo and maybe a few attachments. Armor does definitely not hold the same value. I'd rather be able to shoot someone 100 times then be able to take 1 shot more.

I hear what you're saying. It's supposed to be a luxury not a necessity. 

The current state of importable body armor is stagnant. Nobody bothers using it for a reason, whether its pricing, inability to take it off, losing it upon crashing, etc.

While it should remain as an item you need to handle with care, the current pricing and stability of it in-game needs to be reworked 100%.

+1

• Like 2

+1

its way too expensive right now, who would buy a body armor for 40k which is half effective?!!?

body armor is being used on many popular servers with no problem with a reasonable price ( for cops and criminals ) so i don't get it why some people disagree with having it in here for criminals too.

In my country you can easily get to buy a light body armor with a little bit of search so its not actually unrealistic to import body armors when you can import ak-47's with its bullets!

If the staffs are disagreeing with having it lowered price so i suggest that make it able for criminals to loot the body armor from the cops( we can't loot their guns anyway ), so it seems a good deal to me. you can't loot the gun( which is unrealistic anyway ) but you can loot a half effective body armor from a cop after you injure him or kill him.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.