Kolt45Chambers

Bring Back The Revolver but Nerf it

I seen someone in the discord mention a revolver being added and that they got excited about it, but it isn’t actually being added.

I then seen a lot more people say how good it used to be and was very enjoyable to use.

Unfortunately its too overpowered as is, so to make the community happy, you could take it in to test and nerf it a reasonable amount. 

I personally believe it should be added as it would make a sheriffs RP experience and criminal life a lot more immersive and it would unlock so much potential for new and better RP.

Even if this means that it is the same damage as a .50 or Heavy Pistol, it makes roleplay for sheriffs and crims so much more immersive.

Edited by Kolt45Chambers
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kolt45Chambers said:

I then seen a lot more people say how good it used to be and was very enjoyable to use.

Even if this means that it is the same damage as a .50 or Heavy Pistol, it makes roleplay for sheriffs and crims so much more immersive.

I don't think many "criminals" from that era would say it was "very enjoyable" nor am I entirely sure it would make sense to nerf a "revolver".. as they do in fact pack a very serious punch "IRL". I also don't see them as being much more immersive on any level, as modern "sheriffs" aren't running around with a .44 magnum, nor would any reasonable criminals in my opinion.

To be honest the reason why I support this is because of the visual aspect. It was too OP last time it was implemented, so If the damage was nerfed it just adds more variety of those who would want to collect one or just simply have one.  If it was to be implemented without the OP factor I really don't see an issue if someone wanted one for the visual factor.

Edited by DrizzyDre
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.