Wizzidy

Mountain Climbing Sportscars

So... hunting has become more popular because of the money, even though it is my favorite job and I wish people would yknow, go mine or something... maybe if the mines werent so tedious with the timers people would go back.... Anyways... my gripe is that today while hunting in my offroad vehicle with offroad tires, I have seen a jester... some sort of supercar, a shafter, and an elegy... cresting the top of dirty rocky mountains to find animals to kill... What... The... Hell...

It is a super buzzkill when I am crouched sneaking up on a rabbit crouched and the elegy spins down the side of the mountain trying to get up... feels like a clown fiesta.

My suggestion is make sports cars climbing over mountains against the rules (barring escape in life or death situations) because right now watching people drive their 300k car with that nice paint and body kit down over the rocky side of a cliff onto the road feels pretty non rp and I didnt come to play saints row.... There are tons of sport utility and off road vehicles from four wheelers to biftas and dirt bikes that can be bought in less than 3 hours work... there is no reason anyone needs to be hunting in a supercar...

Lets RP the jobs we are doing... farmers and miners do this well... hunters should too...

Edited by Wizzidy
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

While I sort of agree with this, it's also very easy to crash your expensive stuff on the hills and when I'm out I see loads of totaled cars in the hunting areas. 

Also, keep in mind that most sports cars can be rally spec'd IRL: 

1 hour ago, WillJ said:

While I sort of agree with this, it's also very easy to crash your expensive stuff on the hills and when I'm out I see loads of totaled cars in the hunting areas. 

This is road made for them to drive... you cant drive to Everest can you?

Agreed, personally, If I was making a decision just based on my opinion only vehicles in the category " OFF-ROAD " would be allowed to go up and down the mountains, but currently, it's set up if a script allows it, it's okay, because it would create a lot of problems for let's say PD/SD cause at the moment, we do not really have vehicles that can go off-road, and people would abuse that fact by driving contenders on the mountains or bf 400's 😕 Until the mentality of people that play ECRP changes to a more hardcore RP, this cannot be changed I'm afraid.... At least that's my personal view on this 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Donovan said:

Agreed, personally, If I was making a decision just based on my opinion only vehicles in the category " OFF-ROAD " would be allowed to go up and down the mountains, but currently, it's set up if a script allows it, it's okay, because it would create a lot of problems for let's say PD/SD cause at the moment, we do not really have vehicles that can go off-road, and people would abuse that fact by driving contenders on the mountains or bf 400's 😕 Until the mentality of people that play ECRP changes to a more hardcore RP, this cannot be changed I'm afraid.... At least that's my personal view on this 

Yeah, would be badass to have an off-road unit for Sheriff's Office and PD though at some point. 4 wheelers and other large off road vehicles that could keep pace with others in the dunes and desert on the dirt roads.

11 hours ago, Donovan said:

Sorry what? you have 4x4 trucks with the new PD ive seen them rolling around, and bf 400's are dirt bikes.. meant for off road, 100% would take those up a mountain. If they added jeeps it would be better, especially when i see "High speed" unit take a million dollar sport car up the mountain

On 7/28/2019 at 12:55 PM, Donovan said:

Cruisers are considered off road vehicles... they are built with suspension and front and side bars for chasing... My suggestion is purely for what I would call "casual driving" there is no reason we have rules against ramming with sports cars because they are expensive, but then the same sports cars can drive up rocky cliff sides. Inexcusable.

On 7/28/2019 at 3:44 PM, WillJ said:

Prepared Ski slopes with 8mm spikes, yes. Rocky offroad like mount chiliad, no.

I never understood why some vehicles, like sports cars and even some bikes, are allowed offroad. It makes sense that the game itself would allow it (because it's meant to be a total clusterfuck to begin with), but it doesn't make any sense that a RP server would allow it in its rules. 

As of now I still see a lot of sports vehicles off road, most of which sadly drive 100+ most of the times I see them. However I have seen some people in standard sedans/coupes up in the mountains but they were driving slow. Like 30-40, because it legit could not push any harder at that incline lmao.

• Upvote 1

+1

If you want to be a rich bitch IC, then RP like one IC. No rich morherfucker is going to take his car to go hunting that’s like shot tier TV comedy joke. Shit you’d see in parks and rec, not a hardcore RP server. (But muh fun). Buy a bf-4000 then I’ll have fun recording you as you stunt jump 50 damn times at 200 kmph 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.