Morrison

Death

Hi.

Death timers should be reworked, why?

IRL if you felt off a bike or had an accident you might not die if ambulance didn't come for 5-10 minutes and even more, but what about gunshots? If you took 2-3 bullets you should die right away, if one of them in the head you MUST die.

Cops have been abusing it, they open fire, kill the victim and just bring ambulance or heal them by themselves and take them to jail.

A few days ago I got shot by 2-3 cops and one of them had automatic gun, I RPd getting the shots in my chest and the ambulance just came and threw me in the back of it for more than 30 minutes while they caught the other guy and helped him to get in ambulance and drove all the way to hospital and I kept RPing that I'm bleeding and they just ignored that and said OOCly, Death RP denied.

How denied? I got enough shots to kill me, not just to get injured.

If you got chased by a gang and they killed you, you just lose like 30 minutes of your time to get set up again, you might lose your stuff and that's it, but cops? you lose like 1 hour and your stuff and the jail time, which is now unlimited, not fair at all.

Think about it, make a difference between kills so its fair for everyone.

Thanks.

• Like 1

+1 I think if you use /analyzewounds and you have been shot in the head. There should be 0 chance you should be revived/taken to the hospital, your dead. Maybe make it possible for medics to do /analyzewounds (ID) if the cops want you alive they can't shoot you in the head

Edited by Tripcee

10 hours ago, Tripcee said:

+1 I think if you use /analyzewounds and you have been shot in the head. There should be 0 chance you should be revived/taken to the hospital, your dead. Maybe make it possible for medics to do /analyzewounds (ID) if the cops want you alive they can't shoot you in the head

Just type analysewounds false when near a wounded body.

Due to desync this wouldn't work very well. Along with that, players would be able to force their own death by crouching/jumping for a headshot during a gunfight. Finally, realistically speaking you can survive a GSW to the head although the odds are not in your favor.

Thing with /analyzewounds is that it's not accurate, so it's not reliable. I also saw people try to deathRP even when they were completely fine, not downed or low on health or anything. Cops may allow you to deathRP if your RP is good, but it's still their call.

DeathRP is a privilege, not a right.

-1 from me Chief. In real life, when you die, that’s it - you don’t respawn with NLR rules in place (RPly comatose). As others have mentioned, people will attempt to forcibly get shot in the head or escalate a situation just to avoid jail time. Sounds good on paper, but really not a good idea in practice.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.