padpilot

Server Announcement - Bank

Please remove the [Eclipse RP.net] notification for when the bank is open and closed. 

I see no added benefit to this notification. 

It only breaks immersion. 

If someone wants to find out when the bank closes and opens they need to ask someone else IC. It takes 2 seconds to pull up or flag someone down in-game IC and ask. 

+1 to removing the auto announcement. Perhaps it could be given to Weazel News as a job, this integrates the business more into the server.

1 hour ago, Chris Bluestone said:

+1 Yea make it more realistic ! 

Also would be nice if the Bank doors would be closed after 22:00 and Open 08:00 so you really know that the bank is closed 

As for having the bank doors close, I disagree. The bank is the only place you can deposit large sums of money into ATM's as most of the others are empty at all times. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Xypint said:

I don't see how this breaks immersion. 

just drags my eyes to an already cluttered text box. Your right though, might not break immersion but it decreases RP. Everytime since it was installed, every new player upon seeing that no longer needs to ask someone for information. As most exp players know, any small interaction between players can led to who knows what. Why give players another opportunity to skip out on RP from just asking someone. Considering asking people for info (where is this where is that) is one of the things most players do, makes sense to add (what time does the bank close) onto that list. 

7 hours ago, CallumMontie said:

+1 to removing the auto announcement. Perhaps it could be given to Weazel News as a job, this integrates the business more into the server.

As for having the bank doors close, I disagree. The bank is the only place you can deposit large sums of money into ATM's as most of the others are empty at all times. 

Yea but that would be good , so in nigh you can't do anything big witch takes a lot of cash on your hands 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.