gyrhnr

Make High End Cars have Manual Transmission

I hope so.

I wouldn't add it with a script because just like cruise control, it sometimes has a huge delay (and I personally don't know the reason since my ping is dead low) and that would piss everybody off.

Edited by TheCactus
I'm retraded Kappa

I wonder if/how this can be implemented.
Also, how about people who don't have numpads? How about PD's Highspeed Units which use numpad for other things? For PD, the numpad is also used for TS shortcuts (Tac etc).
Personally, I also use a controller to drive. It would be a pain to use a numpad to also shift while driving as I am not really planning on driving with keyboard.

Many racing games have ctrl/shift/capslock as default keys to change shifts. You won't be using ctrl and shift while driving your car on Eclipse so it's perfect.

I'm awful at doing anything with the controller so I don't really know about that.

Edited by TheCactus

This is kinda stupid that "all cars above 30k would have manual transmission" IRL manual transmission is considered poor mans choice (Not talking about rare supercars), but yea, most of the people who buy new cars, choose the automatic transmission as a option. So if this would be added IG it should be only an option when buying a new car from dealership, you could select either manual or automatic, manual should be cheaper.

Edited by Logan_Black
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ThePro said:

Why just high-end cars? Makes no sense. Most high-end cars have automatic and more low-end cars have manual. So this makes no sense at all.

Simply to focus on driving skill rather than car speed. Although might as well just make all of them manual haha

Hello, 

as CallumMontie already said 

17 hours ago, CallumMontie said:

not restricting it to any specific cars. It should be a command that can be toggled. 

if that's the case than a +1 from me, it just seems like another way to have fun on the server, but at the end of the day let's not forget that GTA 5 isn't 100% realistic when it comes to vehicle driving and therefore it feels really strange when it comes to driving vehicles like a manual.

It's going to be a great feature if you can toggle it and use it for fun and stuff, perhaps some cool tricks if the clutch is included. 

I am just pointing out one simple issue which simply is GTA V's way of handling vehicle's driving it could be just the way I feel it, otherwise, it's a massive +1 if it can be toggled

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.