Maddog97

Fort Zancudo Military

Hello All,

I've had a think about this one for a few days now, considering all options I think there should be some sort of military implemented into the server.
The police alone can't deal with speeders, gang wars, robberies, drug runners etc. all on their own and many people get away with many crimes, take it in my example, Police are situated in the city of Los Santos, the military would be stated along the highway up to Blaine County. It would disperse the crime watching a little more.

So the army could occupy Northern States and the Police cover the Southern States, of course with the option to intervene if needed in either state.
Military is a key component in GTA V, and it'd be a very prestigious job to attain in the game. It should be set with requirements of no criminal history/felonies. Ranking systems from private to general should be available and it would add a lot more opportunity in the streets, extensive training for circumstances they meet and also the prestige of being a military/ex-military man. The job would consist of monitoring the streets when gang wars are kicking off and also to make a presence in the north of the city.

I can't think of anything else to do with this really, I mean some of you guys could suggest something that helps toward this case? Also your (+-) ratings always help these threads get noticed.

It'd be very easy for the developers to import the military into the game as there is already many models and a huge army base on the map.

What's everyone think? Feedback would be good 🙂

People already think police are overpowered when they really aren't.  Bringing in the military who would have access to even more powerful equipment would just magnify the so-called issue. 

Second, what would their operational goals be?  Are we going to classify gangs like the Zetas as a terrorist organization and deploy the military to conduct COIN operations to destroy them until all their players quit?  Because that's what a military does.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Victor Einhart said:

People already think police are overpowered when they really aren't.  Bringing in the military who would have access to even more powerful equipment would just magnify the so-called issue. 

Second, what would their operational goals be?  Are we going to classify gangs like the Zetas as a terrorist organization and deploy the military to conduct COIN operations to destroy them until all their players quit?  Because that's what a military does.

Exactly! Military deal with all the gangs, I called the cops twice in game about gang robberies and no response whatsoever, they're more bothered about chasing down people with reckless driving and shootings in the city. You're robbed or attacked up north there is no response.

I see all them points and I gotta say I agree with both - and +.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.