Swifty

Tattoo Removal

I want to say +1 for convenience but I also want to say - 1 for rEAlisM, mostly due to being a tattoo artist myself lol

Lasering off an entire sleeve isn't even possible and most of the time, Lasering only removes enough to have a decent coverup. Which is why changing tattoos makes more sense to me. 

So ill be an ass and say - 1. People want realism when it suits them, tattoos are for life. 

+1

Tattoo artists in the city already seem to have the ability to fully remove tattoos, when you buy a new one (say you have on eon the ankle, and buy a different one on the thigh, the ankle one is perfectly gone)

So why not just be able to remove it completely? I get the point about realism that @Azphelle made, but some tattoos are quite small, so I think people should have the option to do it. We make our own RP, so we should trust ourselves to stick to realism

Personally I must have accidentally miss-clicked buy instead of preview despite never intending to buy one, and now I'm stuck with it

Just add a tattoo to each body part called "Remove" or something that you can buy for $1000, which is either nothing or just an invisible version of a tattoo

Edited by Havana

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.