Exactify

Rob houses

+1 used to play on a gmod rp server. You would have to take a screenshot and provide proof of reason for the raid. Reasons for raiding a home would be catching someone selling drugs at the drug dealer or seeing drugs growing from outside the house or having a reason to dm that person.  This would be a cool addition to the server but idk how useful it’d be since the map is so big and you can’t grow inside houses. 

Respectfully, this is a really, really bad idea.

Would be abused to the extent that nobody would ever keep items in their house.

I've seen this on some videos online and it just makes it look bad. It's non RP as it results in people running from house to house over and over.

Edited by Kai
  • Like 2

I kinda get where this suggestion comes from, but IRL this is kinda different. I am 1000% sure this will get "abused" in a way where people could just break into houses fairly easily without being noticed. You will also get specific people who will be the victim of this over and over again most likely. Especially once they know when the person is normally "sleeping" and when not. People would like to have a place to keep there stuff, even when "sleeping" as they can't do anything against it when logged off.
Great suggestion, but as of now I give it a -1.

3 hours ago, Kai said:

Respectfully, this is a really, really bad idea.

Would be abused to the extent that nobody would ever keep items in their house.

I've seen this on some videos online and it just makes it look bad. It's non RP as it results in people running from house to house over and over.

3 hours ago, Shadow said:

It's good that we have at least one place to keep our valuables. Having everything stolen would remove part of the reason for having the house.

2 hours ago, Yputi said:

I kinda get where this suggestion comes from, but IRL this is kinda different. I am 1000% sure this will get "abused" in a way where people could just break into houses fairly easily without being noticed. You will also get specific people who will be the victim of this over and over again most likely. Especially once they know when the person is normally "sleeping" and when not. People would like to have a place to keep there stuff, even when "sleeping" as they can't do anything against it when logged off.
Great suggestion, but as of now I give it a -1.

2 hours ago, Hoxton_Curry said:

more rob is always good +1

for real tho bad idea -1

im not talking about other players houses im talking about like AI house robberies like NoPixel

3 hours ago, Exactify said:

im not talking about other players houses im talking about like AI house robberies like NoPixel

Honestly, that's even worse. Also not really helping the economy aswell and no one would care you are robbing a house that doesn't belong to anyone

11 hours ago, Exactify said:

Development of functions that improve player interactions and incentivize roleplaying with others would be far more beneficial than more systems where you interact with markers and commands.

-1, for robbing players or NPC houses

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.