Shurples

Blocking Phone Numbers

Adding a block button next to a contact on the phone. This can prevent people spamming/harassing you. You can be cautious with whom you give your number to but if it gets into the wrong hands somehow there is currently no way to prevent them from spamming you.

• Upvote 1

+1.

Considering that people can overhear your phone number, or take it by force - it makes no sense that there is no way to block people from your number.

Not to mention those that you maybe fell out with and they simply pester you. There should be a way to stop them from contacting your phone.

• Like 1

+1
I've seen the question in Discord if you could block numbers. If that option was already there I would have used it for sure. What I did was just sending the person I wanted blocked an OOC message, requesting if he would agree I would block them so they won't send any messages anymore, but I would love to see an actual implementation on this.