Shid_Dawg

Jamal Turner in Jackass vs Zeta Cars

1 hour ago, Hoxton_Curry said:

Nobody is going to watch a 30 minute 10 fps video of you blowing up a car or two ( Not to mention this counts as DM unless you had on the car owners which I doubt you did)

i'm not saying that it doesn't count as DM but I don't get how it does, I haven't watched the whole vid just saw that they were destroying some cars. As a mech it saddens me deeply even a zeta car doesn't deserve this 😢

How would this count as DM no player's were run over with the vehicles, would it have been any different if i decided to take the vehicles on a joyride bashing them by bad driving along the roads intentionally hitting barriers on the sides until the vehicles stopped running?  I role played the scenario as a Jackass tv show. 

On 4/10/2019 at 5:47 AM, Cinek0344 said:

I don't get how it does, I haven't watched the whole vid just saw that they were destroying some cars. As a mech it saddens me deeply even a zeta car doesn't deserve this 😢

On 4/10/2019 at 2:19 PM, Shid_Dawg said:

How would this count as DM no player's were run over with the vehicles, would it have been any different if i decided to take the vehicles on a joyride bashing them by bad driving along the roads intentionally hitting barriers on the sides until the vehicles stopped running?  I role played the scenario as a Jackass tv show. 

14. Deathmatch (DM)
● Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player or their property without a proper roleplay reason.
● Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.
• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.
• If they are not in compliance with demands, attempt to escape, or call other players for help in a

Considering how you said that they parked it in a bad spot, im gonna guess you didnt have any of those requirements on the owner... You just recorded 30mins of yourself breaking the rules @Shid_Dawg Lmao

I stole both cars using lockpicks so how is this video proof of non proper roleplay, it is meant to be used to show the Zeta gang that the Saints can get even without breaking rules.  If any rules have been broken how come the Admins have not deemed it as such they have had enough time to do so.  I cannot see them deciding to put me up for a rule breaking appeal now... if they do doesn't this show favoritism to certain people?