OBESE

Medic has responded

Hello again Eclipsions!

Yet another day and yet another idea. Of course, as every other idea it is based on my personal and probably other people experience on the server.

So we all been in that situation where we ride bit too fast and hit that pole, or you get clapped or something else happens that you are on the ground, injured and unable to do nothing than call the medic. In agony you still manage to get your phone out of your pocket and dial that 911 and call the medic. Now you just wait in hopes that Medic will be quick enough.

Now after the scenario presented above, we probably can say that it is 50/50 if not even 40/60 that the Medics will come. Not blaming medics as they are understaffed and have their hands full.

[Suggestions aka TL:DR part]
When the medic accepts the call you automatically stabilise. Basically you stop bleeding out. That would give the medic a chance to get to you, role-play with you and deliver you to the hospital in case if their response is bit too late to get to the individual.

Yes I understand that this might be a tricky suggestion as there are some gains and also some losses to it. Now it could take longer for medics to respond due to the fact that they would have to actually go to every call they respond to as the patient would not just go to coma [tp to MD]. But at the same time it would save Medics from going half way over the map to a call and receiving cancelled call as the injured individual passed out.

As always, leave your thoughts and add if you have something to add on this matter!

Thank you for your time!
OBESE

18 hours ago, ItsFiftyy said:

+1 but instead a key you can hold to slow blood loss and give the medic more time to get to you.

18 hours ago, Teca said:

+1 but you should be able to RP it somehow to give you a bit more time till you go to comq

Oh I definitely agree with this, but not all the cases, like crashes would actually be about bleeding out. The other day I crashed on a bike by touching a pole and due to fact I had around 65% of health, I got injured. So I lost maybe another 15%-20% of health which could be a broken leg or arm or stuff like that. It's just that the script is written like that and you keep bleeding out when you get injured.

It would be cool to have injured status based on the amount of health % you lose in that one hit. Some of the crashes that happens on 200km/h should send your straight to MD without a chance to call for MD. While something like falling off the roof or falling off your bike should.

Edited by OBESE
  • Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 8:45 AM, OBESE said:

Oh I definitely agree with this, but not all the cases, like crashes would actually be about bleeding out. The other day I crashed on a bike by touching a pole and due to fact I had around 65% of health, I got injured. So I lost maybe another 15%-20% of health which could be a broken leg or arm or stuff like that. It's just that the script is written like that and you keep bleeding out when you get injured.

It would be cool to have injured status based on the amount of health % you lose in that one hit. Some of the crashes that happens on 200km/h should send your straight to MD without a chance to call for MD. While something like falling off the roof or falling off your bike should.

+1 When medics do /examinewounds it tells you were the patient is injured, so why cant we do /injuries and we have different dying times based on where we are hit? For example: GSW to the Head you die in 5 Mins where as a GSW to the Stomach is 10-12 Mins?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.