Cyrus Raven

Remove range on /goodrp and /badrp

I don't even know if these two script commands have any impact or get reviewed at all, but I like using /goodrp when I get good interactions, issue is sometimes players only remember when they've concluded the situation.

The suggestion is pretty simple, remove the range requirement for this command, allowing players to rate each others RP from anywhere

• Like 2

+1

While overall I'd think this is a good idea, I think there should be a 2-stage confirmation or something because as we often find as a whole community typing the correct ID can be interesting sometimes, so I suggest adding a way to confirm the ID you selected is correct before applying the actual rating. Especially when doing a /badrp as it would be unfair if it's incorrectly added to someone else!

Edit: This is controlled with the current limited range.

Edited by Purely
  • Like 1

the /goodrp and /badrp features are pretty redundant for the avg player since we can’t see the comments. so, +1 along with suggestion below:

- remove /badrp entirely, no real reason to have it.

- keep /goodrp and either (1) remove requirement to leave a comment so that receiving player receives the banner atop to let them know that someone has enjoyed rping with them, like they already do or (2) if keeping the comment feature, allow players to see their /goodrp comments via their panel.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, PurplePlant said:

its entirely possible no one looks at the good/bad rp info and it's just a script. would be helpful to know if its used for anything

That was kinda my thing, other than the notification (which doesnt tell you either way) I don't actually know if it makes a difference, lmao.

+1 for some kind of change on the range, either removing it or increasing it. I've had a few instances of asking someone to stand around awkwardly while I type out a /goodRP because I don't want them to walk or drive too far away after our RP is done for me to not be able to get that through. I had always assumed that the /goodRP or /badRP messages were stored somewhere for staff or admins to review if needed. Would be cool to see the /goodRP ones get listed on the panel or something.