atomboy7

Adding - Confiscated Items Storage

Here I'm again.

I'm assuming most of you get irritated after not getting your legal stuff after getting out of the prison.

The solution is: adding confiscated items storage.

My idea is: when the police put you in the prison they would put the legal items you had in the database, then when leaving the prison you would get these items automatically (or you would go to the police station to take it back)

• Upvote 1

+1. Doing it via script would be cool. It's currently possible to get your items back but it largely depends on factors such as if the officer can be bothered to look it all up, getting the arresting officer and current whereabouts of those items (could have been put in evidence and lost after restart). So it can definitely be improved!

I'm not too sure whether you should get the items back right away, automatically via the script. There's extra RP potential if you have to ask in the prison or PD for the items back 🙂 

+1 Well I work at prison, and I have agree that sometimes it's sad just to take all items when it had no relate to the crime. Although we would need script that officer could handle your items back to you (I would say that would include if a prisoner was on good behaviour if no he's still treat to society so guns should not be given back) also I would say that we could confiscate for good items that were crime related ect. Attempt of murder - loss of guns since it was used on the crime.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.