KonaKealoha

Maybe a super easy/quick addition for added RP and Games

/dice [number]  >> "Player rolled a [number] sided dice and got Y

Don't see why this wouldn't be extremely trivial to program, just cap number to be between 3 and 100 inclusive. Bonus points if it forces the dice roll animation (currently "/anim wank" i believe)

Would be sweet and easy to implement, would allow for better implementation of card games by people too

Edited by Ash
  • Like 1
  • YAY 1

1 minute ago, Ash said:

/dice [number]
rolls a random number between 1 and that number inclusive with say a cap at 100
would be sweet and easy to implement, would allow for better implementation of card games by people too

A great alternative too, could be used in all sorts of ways with the right creative group! 

Here is a little helper AHK script I made with some random stuff I found useful. Press F3 to open the menu

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DIZriCYmu58to7D7D9kX_znr9mFK-A1L/view?usp=drive_link

(made the script because this has been suggested, most notably by Xoza like 2 years ago)

6JgtbQI.pngPLl4XlH.png

Edited by Puzzling

+1 100 hundo p! Adding an optional parameter to the /dice command seems fairly easy to implement, and would add for a bunch of RP opportunities... ie:

/me attempts to punch the man ... /do would be at a disadvantage because I am injured, need to roll above a 10 to succeed, add -2 to my dice roll ... /dice 20

• Like 1