zooke1

UBER company / RENT-A-CAR company

Hello everyone, in this topic i want to introduce an idea, i don't know if it was brought into discussion before but this is my version.

The UBER company would bring a PLUS for the  ROLEPLAY INTERRACTIONS  between players.

I would recommend implemeting an APP on the phone where you can see available UBER drivers and the cars they are using / Price per KM or for a simple version adding a command in the chat like /uber /requestuber but i would go with the first idea.

UBER company should have 1 manager and something like a headquaters when people can get the approbation to start having UBER affiliaton and there should also be a competitive price for DCC, higher maybe due to players wanting to be taken somewhere in better or just different cars than those used by DCC and at the end of the ride, a percent to be transfered into the company's treasury.

RENT-A-CAR company would give a better alternative to the boring and slow CITYBEE, also unsafe.

It could be just a company with one owner which would have to buy some cars, painted in one colour and make them rentable, if possible, adding longer renting periods, up to one week for a specific price or just renting a car for 1 hour or so, not like the CITYBEE system where you are taxed / km driven and at some point the scooter despawns, i really believe that it would be a success, considering many players can't afford to buy a car just to go to their job or whereever they have to go for lower costs.

With these being said, i strongly agree that everyone can come up with better ideas regarding these two and i really wish people will respond with no hate, helping the community to improve by sharing their ideas with us.

12 minutes ago, Yputi said:

Not sure how this will be implemented. I am afraid these will be used for criminal activities and stuff...

How can UBER be used in a criminal activity / a rentable car because it could also be registred on the renter's name for the police.

1 hour ago, zooke1 said:

How can UBER be used in a criminal activity / a rentable car because it could also be registred on the renter's name for the police.

If someone rents it for 1 hour...

Imagine someone renting a Schafter V12 for 2 hours. They just use it for hang shit, felony evading (as it's a fast car) and more stuff. 

City bee's are limited to 70 now, so no one use them for other things then transport. No point of felony evading on those.

"RENT-A-CAR company would give a better alternative to the boring and slow CITYBEE, also unsafe"

Current Citybee's are also unsafe because of OTHER drivers. 

Edited by Yputi

18 minutes ago, Yputi said:

If someone rents it for 1 hour...

Imagine someone renting a Schafter V12 for 2 hours. They just use it for hang shit, felony evading (as it's a fast car) and more stuff. 

City bee's are limited to 70 now, so no one use them for other things then transport. No point of felony evading on those.

"RENT-A-CAR company would give a better alternative to the boring and slow CITYBEE, also unsafe"

Current Citybee's are also unsafe because of OTHER drivers. 

Well of course we re not talking about sport cars, maybe some Oracles, Exemplar, some old cars like Ingot, Stainer, nothing too fast or eye catching

I think the uber is a good idea even as a taxi driver it would be cool but kinda ruin it for taxi drivers.

I think you should be able to rent different vehicles aswell, like a 4 person car or something instead of having 4 persons driving around on each their scooter. Its more realistic. But maybe limit the speed of it and fee you if you don't return it in some sort of time limit

While I like the idea of more jobs and maybe even competition for DCC, as of now there would be nothing stopping an Uber driving from robbing a passenger or using the car to commit other crimes. The vetting process of getting hired and trained for an official faction weeds out most of the criminals. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.