Shurples

Sitting with bind

There's a mod out there that allows you to press a bind to sit, if we could either get that or get a new one made that would be amazing. Looking at a chair and pressing E to sit rather than typing /anim SitChair3 and having to redo it 10 times for your character to be sitting in the chair correctly is the main reason for this suggestion. An option to change / choose a default animation whilst sitting down would be neat and also make it so you are locked in place so others can't push you as they walk past!

(I'm leaning more towards not having a ui pop up and perhaps just have the feature noted in F5 so people know to use it as too much UI is ugly).

Features:
- Looking at a chair and pressing (or holding) E makes you sit. (Or CTRL X + Right click maybe?)
- When you get off the chair, it puts you exactly where you where standing to get in on it.
- Getting shot/tased/punched etc makes you stand up.
- In the F6 animations menu there should be a section for sitting animations (free) that allow you to choose them whilst you are sitting down / pick a default one.

oLSbD8Z.png
T7PDXGN.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Icarus said:

There's a couple things that could definitely benefit from having a hotkey instead of a command like /vr 1, agree with this 100%. Would also be nice if it locked you in place so people couldn't just push you out of the chair.

I didn't even think about that, I hate getting pushed around when I'm sat down! Defo would be good if it could be locked in place too.

12 hours ago, Icarus said:

instead of a command like /vr 1

There might be a technical reason why not but...it's weird that /vr 1 needs to be a command at all. For a while now if you /vr 1 when you don't need to, it changes nothing (it used to mute you) so I'm not sure why the server doesn't just auto-vr characters every now and then when they do an action

• Like 1