MusketDeezNuts

Donator Home | Eclipse Tower

Hey my fellow roleplayers!

My suggestion is for people who donated over 100 dollars to ECRP and have the title of donator rank

Donator Home.

My suggestion is to add a appartment in the "Eclipse tower" near the bar. Where people with donator ranks get automaticly

-The tower would have space for 2 cars in the garage to put your lovely imported vehicles in. (Or normal vehicles)

- A Stash spot can still be set

- The appartment does not count as a normal house

- Swat can still raid the place as the appartment is for that character. You other character gets one aswell. But its not shared.

- Working fridge (second stash) where you can only place food and drinks in, you buy at a general store.

Open to suggestions.

Edited by MusketDeezNuts
  • Like 5

Big fat +1

I dont agree to this only because i am a donator myself, but you don't really get anything special from being a donator, sure you can import a nice car or two but thats not really enough for people that support the server with such a amount of money. Myself i am way above the 100 200 and 300 € mark so something like this would be extremly cool. We don't get any advantage over other people if this is getting implemented. 

@MusketDeezNuts gotta admit thats hell of a cool suggestion.

Regards, 

A. Johnson

• Upvote 1