Adrian Johnson

PD and their 1 shot gun

Completly remove that pussy ass gun that can instantly stall your engine.

We all know that the PD has never heard of something like a driver license before, neither are they able to drive properly.
So now they can step out of their car and instantly stall your engine so they actually have a chance.

IDK what gun that is but should be completly removed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adrian Johnson said:

Yeah it goes from the back of my car all the way to the engine that is placed in the front.

I mean if you look at the end of the video, the revolver made a dent in a 3 1/4 inch aluminum place, so who knows. Also, you are comparing real life to GTA, even if we try to, we can't keep everything realistic...

7 minutes ago, nateX said:

Well idk, that's basically the same weapon as in-game, it does a lot of damage.

The bullet didn't even penetrate. An engine will run just fine with that sort of surface damage. Also, lots of cars engine heads are made with cast iron which is a considerable amount harder than cast aluminium (which as demonstrated by your video, holds up to a .45.

Just now, Roberto_Sanchez said:

The bullet didn't even penetrate. An engine will run just fine with that sort of surface damage. Also, lots of cars engine heads are made with cast iron which is a considerable amount harder than cast aluminium (which as demonstrated by your video, holds up to a .45.

It's a 3 1/4 inch aluminum plate and it dented it. The average car has a 1.6 mm. You can even compare a metal bat, if you hit a car with a metal bat, there will probably be a dent, but if you hit a 3 1/4 inch aluminum plate it will do nothing but a scratch.

2 minutes ago, nateX said:

It's a 3 1/4 inch aluminum plate and it dented it. The average car has a 1.6 mm. You can even compare a metal bat, if you hit a car with a metal bat, there will probably be a dent, but if you hit a 3 1/4 inch aluminum plate it will do nothing but a scratch.

Are you talking about panelling on the car or the actual engine? I'm talking about the engine (which has a minimal wall thickness of 1.2") as this would be the vital point of the car where you could cause a stall. Also, cast aluminium is considerably stronger than aluminium plate. 

unknown.png

Let's not forget the engine is in the BACK of that vehicle. And if we're talking realism, who in their right mind uses a car with that value to try and get away from police, plate most likely already scanned, vehicle not reported stolen. Once gunshots are fired you would definitely pull over as to not to get further damage to the vehicle. The game mechanic of engine's stalling isn't good by any means, however there are enough weak points to an engine that huge calibre revolver would definitely cripple (cooling hoses, oil lines, etc.)

Also: please post in the proper format.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

unknown.png

Let's not forget the engine is in the BACK of that vehicle. And if we're talking realism, who in their right mind uses a car with that value to try and get away from police, plate most likely already scanned, vehicle not reported stolen. Once gunshots are fired you would definitely pull over as to not to get further damage to the vehicle. The game mechanic of engine's stalling isn't good by any means, however there are enough weak points to an engine that huge calibre revolver would definitely cripple (cooling hoses, oil lines, etc.)

Also: please post in the proper format.

I wasn't driving a Turismo at that time. I do know that the engine is on the back of the car on the Turismo

It usually takes a big caliber gun to completely stall the engine of a regular car, especially not a random shot.

We all know the engines are scripted by the devs of eclipse or rage to stall too easily now.  I landed a Mesa from 0,5m airbone perfectly on its wheels and it stalled. My truck stalled from one regular 9mm shot to its 'v24' and the list can go on.

-ABOUT THE REVOLVER-

Only some officers can get their hands on it. Why?

It dealt tons of damage per hit wherever, on whichever part of the body/car. Is it fair that only some can use it? 

We said nothing about AR s (superior to AKs) We said nothing about snipers(cause yes SWAT having them is realistic - its only fair- and having 'kids' runnin around with snipers would turn the 'rp' into a COD lobby).

-OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENTS COMPLAINS-

You kept most of the old OP vehicles including the supercars, the durability and reliability(I think the speed boost was removed) of the cruiser, yet you added the 'value your proprerty' (FAIR, NICE RULE if applied right) to stop people from doing stunts or ramming in expensive cars AND removed the supers too. 

The forces became so powerful that an escape from the cuffs is literally impossible, not 50% impossible, not 60, not 90. The Marauder can transport a prisoner alone(IRL that shit can't run at high speeds like it does on GTA) 

16 minutes ago, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ said:

-ABOUT THE REVOLVER-

Only some officers can get their hands on it. Why?     

Answer: Because it is powerful as it is, imagine PO 1's running around with it.

It dealt tons of damage per hit wherever, on whichever part of the body/car. Is it fair that only some can use it?     

Answer: It is a 1 shot kill right now, criminals outnumber PD already.

We said nothing about AR s (superior to AKs) We said nothing about snipers(cause yes SWAT having them is realistic - its only fair- and having 'kids' runnin around with snipers would turn the 'rp' into a COD lobby).     

Answer: AK's and snipers are limited to SWAT members and require special training to use them.

-OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENTS COMPLAINS-

You kept most of the old OP vehicles including the supercars, the durability and reliability(I think the speed boost was removed) of the cruiser, yet you added the 'value your proprerty' (FAIR, NICE RULE if applied right) to stop people from doing stunts or ramming in expensive cars AND removed the supers too.     

Answer: I mean if they would completely remove PD supercars, we would have no chance of catching people with 811's, Zentornos etc. as our cruisers barely go up to 200.

Answers are included after the question

Edited by nateX

1 minute ago, nateX said:

Answer: I mean if they would completely remove PD supercars, we would have no chance of catching people with 811's, Zentornos etc. as our cruisers barely go up to 200.

Got a heli, got a decent amount of people, got good communication. 

I'm surprised how so many fail to understand that catching/arresting someone in a vehicle is not supposed to be that easy and something that you should always be able to be doing alone. Your power/force would be the highest and at its best in numbers and in unity.

You enforce the laws, make sure they're respected, but alot as a group, not as an individual . Sure, you can be a good cop, but there are alot of ways to do that, rather than being/posing as some sort of an overpowered special unit ready to kill and dominate.

Understanding that you're not superhumans icly while in uniforms maybe would make SOME of you also properly FearRP when caught outnumbered near many dangerous characters (I'm not saying everyone fails do to so but it happens and it happened alot)

2 minutes ago, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ said:

Got a heli, got a decent amount of people, got good communication. 

I'm surprised how so many fail to understand that catching/arresting someone in a vehicle is not supposed to be that easy and something that you should always be able to be doing alone. Your power/force would be the highest and at its best in numbers and in unity.

You enforce the laws, make sure they're respected, but alot as a group, not as an individual . Sure, you can be a good cop, but there are alot of ways to do that, rather than being/posing as some sort of an overpowered special unit ready to kill and dominate.

Understanding that you're not superhumans icly while in uniforms maybe would make SOME of you also properly FearRP when caught outnumbered near many dangerous characters (I'm not saying everyone fails do to so but it happens and it happened alot)

''Get a decent amount of people'', well I do not know if you are sure how PD works, but after your application gets accepted, you do not get a cruiser and a gun instantly.

And about the FearRP situation, there is always this section to your help
https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/4-player-reports/

53 minutes ago, nateX said:

''Get a decent amount of people'', well I do not know if you are sure how PD works, but after your application gets accepted, you do not get a cruiser and a gun instantly.

And about the FearRP situation, there is always this section to your help
https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/4-player-reports/

Rather than ironically indicating me to a forum section of player reports why don't you create a standard OOC RP instruction? You already have enough OOC rules. You can't force everyone to have a recording software on at all times as a standard. I reckon you're on your way to climbing up to a high horse.

Calm down, I don't know if you know but I'm aware of a lot of things that go around here-been here for a decent amount of time, 'lurking'.

*In my opinion, the departments play a major role not in the RP but in the all around gaming experience feeling -that's why you have so many OOC rules too- .

Yet, I don't consider that they should be overpowered with too many buffed weaponry and vehicles, but strive to recruit and attract as many good players as they can, and not by 'hurrdurr we have big guns cool cars n what not' as criminals do.  It's much easier to role play a piece of shit character than something like a cop, IT TAKES MORE EFFORT DOESN'T IT- especially the recruiting part? (Side note: what happened to the streamer that wished so much to be a cop? I really don't know but I don't see him around at all)

Edited by \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\