givejoshamosin

The Worsening State of Criminal RP

This is really out of hand and you all need to stop discuss about the topic posted or make your own threads to argue about who’s dick is bigger and who had less cheaters or less toxic people. You guys are ruining the attempt to change something for the better on the server by making the arguments about yourselves rather then the topic... it’s corny and childish. Be adults and argue somewhere else.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, krooks365 said:

Y'all need to get off the conspiracy theory bend like seriously. 

It's as simple as this: the issues perpetuate and continue because we allow them to. If you want to see change then be an active part of making the change happen with you IC behavior and actions. 

I'm not hurt or concerned when you throw random conspiracies my way and play the victim. None of ANYTHING you have pointed out is even close to things anyone in my faction has done or perpetrated. I will worry about my chickies and y'all should worry about yours. 

But on the real tho stop being so toxic with the one word or sentence responses. It's not helpful to the overall conversation. Neither is this particular side ramp we have ended up on. 

No one is trying to be toxic, my first response was some constructive comment without speaking about anyone specific and Oli from your gang responds with jokes, I tell him this is not the place and we need to respect the person posting the thread, him and others respond with jokes / trolls, more of your allies post more troll / shady / toxic / racist comments, if you think I am lying or making "conspiracies" I can prove it all to you, speak to Ling or Thomas, I was shit talked OOCly on your discord for having friendly conversations and as I told that person to mature up and stop I got kicked from your discord, and I can prove it if you really think this is lies

• Like 1
  • NAY 1

A lot of the toxicity on this thread is from older players that no longer are wanting to play, due to many of the things discussed on this thread. also it is insane to see people that have report new players for punching them in prison comment on here and act like they're not apart of the problem it takes everyone to fix this issue, and take certain people the strength to own up they might be a part of the problem.

• Like 2
  • NAY 1

2 minutes ago, Vez said:

A lot of the toxicity on this thread is from older players that no longer are wanting to play, due to many of the things discussed on this thread. also it is insane to see people that have report new players for punching them in prison comment on here and act like they're not apart of the problem it takes everyone to fix this issue, and take certain people the strength to own up they might be a part of the problem.

I went into isolation and had my jail time increased because of that incident so before you throw shady comments please look up the server rules, rules are rules , if he kept punching people every time he's in prison and refuses to understand via /pm needs to get reported 🙂 simple...

Two days ago I was chased for no reason for 20 mins by your faction, I did not complain OOC or once say "Save POV" I retaliated by waiting on one of the people chasing me and gave him demands, and was instantly spammed with SAVE pov for giving demands "in Public"  and had my PMs spammed by your friend asking me to give his drag back or get reported. 

Just today I had TRCC shit talk me at my apts' garage for no reason, actively act hostile and the second I decided to act on it Im hit and spammed with "Save POV" because it's "too public" and acted like they were ICly invincible due to OOC rules, I can list the countless incidents, A DM report on me for one of you driving into a shootout then ruleplay and ignore demands and report for DM.

Edited by CalvinKlein

Just now, krooks365 said:

This thread has taken a left turn that is not helpful to the original topic. Lets get back on topic. We say that we want to address and help OOC toxicity and then devolve right into it. We can all do better,

With all due respect, read the comments on the thread since it was started, I think that is a good start to see where the issue is coming from and possibly fix it from there.

11 minutes ago, CalvinKlein said:

I went into isolation and had my jail time increased because of that incident so before you throw shady comments please look up the server rules, rules are rules , if he kept punching people every time he's in prison and refuses to understand via /pm needs to get reported 🙂 simple...

Two days ago I was chased for no reason for 20 mins by your faction, I did not complain OOC or once say "Save POV" I retaliated by waiting on one of the people chasing me and gave him demands, and was instantly spammed with SAVE pov for giving demands "in Public"  and had my PMs spammed by your friend asking me to give his drag back or get reported. 

Just today I had TRCC shit talk me at my apts' garage for no reason, actively act hostile and the second I decided to act on it Im hit and spammed with "Save POV" because it's "too public" and acted like they were ICly invincible due to OOC rules, I can list the countless incidents, A DM report on me for one of you driving into a shootout then ruleplay and ignore demands and report for DM.

if you have problems with TRCC there is a section named Players Reports feel free to post in it

Edited by Mohamed Amine Jhidri
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1