CalvinKlein

The Current state of Criminal Roleplay

13 minutes ago, CalvinKlein said:

..but we are here to discuss things that can't be changed since you can't really change some players' attitudes...

Is the staff team as well as the whole server willing to adopt another doctrine because 'some players' feel that their stance on things is not taken into account? You further prove my point with your following statement;

13 minutes ago, CalvinKlein said:

...So with labs being dead, cooking being "not worth it", robberies, IC rivalries being ruleplayed, what do you do as a crim...

I will go ahead and stop here, you take your time to read this ^ and try to figure out the issue, assuming that you are not part of it.

11 minutes ago, kris giggs said:

Is the staff team as well as the whole server willing to adopt another doctrine because 'some players' feel that their stance on things is not taken into account? You further prove my point with your following statement;

I will go ahead and stop here, you take your time to read this ^ and try to figure out the issue, assuming that you are not part of it.

You're forgetting this is a roleplay server on GTA, with nothing to do and RP being so limited due to server rules I had to raise my concerns, you however provided nothing useful on this thread other than discrediting a huge portion of players without giving any proper context, do you honestly think criminal RP is perfect right now and the only issue is the entire playerbase of criminals ? and do you believe no rules should be looked into or reviewed ?

I suggest to bring back aspects of 2019 drug labs. I am specifically referring to the old timers of creating marijuana items, and static drug materials being in labs. Personally I think that reducing the amount of materials inside the lab is a reasonable way to encourage players to do large group cooks and solo cooks inside interiors.

Pros:

- Creating more RP between criminal groups

- Allowing for more INTERACTION between players and large factions

- Players have another option instead of sitting inside an interior all day.

- Giving players to opportunity to meet new allies/enemies inside static drug labs

Cons:

- Players using alts/breaching NLR to call PD/SD to a drug lab

- LEO members metagaming the location of static drug labs

Please give CONSTRUCTIVE input.

---

This marijuana update suggestion would add more for players to do in game so please take a look/comment if you are able.

Also, the statement "90% of crims just want to shoot" is false, anybody who as actively been a criminal over the past 6 months should be able to see there is less of the "shooter mindset" now than ever. If anything this statement just fuels the toxic mindset displayed by a small portion of the community.

Edited by ladypapercrown
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

These are just some ideas that i'd like to see implemented, even as a cop.

Alliances

• While partnering up with other factions might seem like a good idea, our factions lean too heavily on it. Being a faction should be all about YOUR faction being the main faction. It should be about the prosperity and advancement of your members. Your faction and an ally shouldn't be in some sort of human centipede relationship where no one knows where one faction starts and the other one ends.
  • When it comes to conflicts, the alliances seem to be born out of a do anything to win mentality and it doesn't seem that interesting. 
    What would be more interesting is that each faction on the server has complex relationships with every other faction. 
    Instead of Faction A/B v. Faction C/D -- Faction A having issues with Faction C, but doesn't have any problem with Faction D immediately makes things more complex.
  • For me, factions having business relationships makes sense but constantly grouped up does not and that's something that faction management should perhaps look to work towards.

Chopshops

• This was one of the core criminal past-times for both civilian criminals and also, criminals in factions in the past.
  • Chopshops used to be a social hub of sorts for criminals. Obviously not like the Pier for legals but you'd only really go there if you were breaking the law.
    You might get your stolen vehicle stolen, you might get held up and robbed but at the same time, if you knew the right people or you paid the chop tax then you'd make a pretty decent living.
    The important thing here though is that criminals of all shapes and sizes were interacting with one another in a way that wasn't just an organised gang meeting or a shootout.

• While I can accept the timed vehicle despawn was implemented to help with the congestion of vehicles on the roads, it has really killed off what was a good revenue stream for upcoming criminals AND a half decent place for criminals to interact.

If we increased the amount of time it would take for a vehicle to despawn to say 4-5 hours and added in frequent spawns of a few ownerless abandoned vehicles to the map for poor players to drive and criminals to steal then it would help the chop-shops immeasurably.

• In addition, I recommend adding something along the lines of Simeon's vehicle requests from GTA Online. You'd text a number and you'd receive a list of 10 possible vehicle models. If you managed to steal one of those vehicle models and deliver it to the location, you'd get paid more than the average chopshop.

Drug Labs

• Personally, I think the implementation of the home made drug lab was pretty sweet and offers something different BUT like the chop shops, the drug labs were a place to interact with other criminals. In it's current state, the drug labs are still usable but don't offer the same experience that they used to.
  • I think similarly it provided PD and later SD with an extra string to their bow also, when they were called to these locations which was nice.
  • That being said, because of their endless supply of materials and also, their static nature. Metagaming, even unintentionally happened quite a lot and it just didn't really make sense the way they were setup.

• Static Labs Overhaul
    - Home Made Labs would still produce the most expensive/impactful drugs, to keep that system going.
    - Add additional static drug lab locations to the map, in other areas where it makes sense to add them including a couple in the poorer areas of Los Santos.
    - The static labs would be set-up and maintained by the official criminal factions.
    - OCF would have to buy a static drug lab setup and install it for $$$. Perhaps add it to the Imports? This would include the materials and the apparatus. This would take a couple minutes to setup.
    - OCF could claim ownership of any static drug lab, provided they had three of their members present at the time, so it would require close guarding.
    - The people that wanted to cook at the lab would have to buy the materials needed to cook the drugs or use their own.
    If they bought from the lab, 95% of the money would go to the stash of the lab which the controlling faction would be able to withdraw as their payment.
    - OCF and Law Enforcement would be able to destroy static drug labs. Instead of shooting the equipment, it would be an action bar that take two minutes to complete. 
    - When a drug lab is destroyed, a new one could not be set up there for two hours after it's destruction.
    - The static labs would also have a couple new drugs added.
    - Once a lab had no more ingredients, it would need to be reset.

So what this would do is establish a hierachy. You have the big criminal faction running the static lab, with other criminals doing the work. The faction is making money but in a way that is also allowing others to make money as well. The incentive there is to get people to cook for you. You actually wouldn't want to rob them, because they are working for you. Great way to make new members and money.

• Drug Delivery Service
    In 2020, we have a number of food delivery services. JustEat, Deliveroo, DoorDash etc.. but it seems to me in the age of consumerism, drug dealers would deliver to their clients instead of the other way around.
    - Originally, we had the drug drop-off locations but it's the same dropoff locations every single time.
    - The idea here is that you'd send a message to a specific phone number and in response, you'd get an order of what drugs the person wanted and also, the GPS co-ord of the home.
    - The bigger the order, the bigger the payout.
    - Either you'd have the drugs already made or you'd specifically have to go to a lab and make the drugs to fulfill that order.
    - We have like 2-3 delivery jobs in the server, they're really simple. This is essentially that but also, involves you having to also get the drugs yourself.
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, ladypapercrown said:

Also, the statement "90% of crims just want to shoot" is false, anybody who as actively been a criminal over the past 6 months should be able to see there is less of the "shooter mindset" now than ever. If anything this statement just fuels the toxic mindset displayed by a small portion of the community.

Surely, it must be false considering the fact imports had to be cut off by faction management to prevent a made up story. I didn't know speaking facts is toxic.

1 hour ago, CalvinKlein said:

You're forgetting this is a roleplay server on GTA, with nothing to do and RP being so limited due to server rules I had to raise my concerns, you however provided nothing useful on this thread other than discrediting a huge portion of players without giving any proper context, do you honestly think criminal RP is perfect right now and the only issue is the entire playerbase of criminals ? and do you believe no rules should be looked into or reviewed ?

Roleplay has never been limited on Eclipse, the only roleplay that has been limited over time is the one that promotes poor interactions and rightfully so. If the only roleplay you have on this server is robbing people, cooking drugs and buying guns maybe you should start reinventing yourself or opt out for another genre of games.

I am not sorry if my arguments and factual statements are hurting your feelings and do not match your opinion, because they are not intended to, they are not for the faint-hearted. You wanted to speak issues, I am giving you them, but in regular fashion you write them off and say I provide nothing useful. Great suggestions are being forwarded on your thread but you would rather argue with me, that is on you, not me.

Edited by kris giggs
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, CalvinKlein said:

your comment has complete bias towards your own experience when the thread is explicitly about server wide improvement, you can not ICly make rivals then  complain when they outnumber you, and instead should go for diplomacy or accepting IC consequences even if they're not in your favor. there's never 10 gangs on one frequency, this thread was not made to discuss what you don't like ICly or what consequences you deal with for IC actions, but it was made to improve criminal roleplay from Staff's side. thank you

No, I've been on two sides of the coin at certain points.

"icly rivals then complain when they outnumber you"

I didn't know having an ego was a valid reason to hit someone, or "disrespect". Not going to go back and forward about this here with you as it's not the place and I'm not sure why you've even mentioned it lmao. Everything you've stated here has large holes in it.

3 hours ago, JakeInnit_ said:

If a criminal is breaking the law and then evading in the likes of a comet retro custom or maybe a banshee 900R, a reasonable response would be to deploy the likes of a T20 or an 811, high speeds are not deployed for no reason.

The average criminal carries a weapon on them, why shouldn't PD?

This is enforced via IA and there have been some recent warnings handed out by PD to their officers due to officers breaking force continuum.

The IA system relies on proof, if you don't have proof then what can you do? Its innocent till proven guilty. 

The reason you don't see roleplay from the likes of LFB, is because they are ghost organisations that sit at the top of the food chain within the underworld, I can vouch for the fact that they have unique and interesting roleplay, the leaders of most official gangs have met with the leaders of LFB in-character. LFB are there to monitor criminal organisations in-character then reprimand factions in-character, for example when Triads and Aztecas began shooting it up in the city and engaging on LEOs not so long ago, LFB reacted by removing their access to import weapons as a direct result of their actions. 

The phone is fine and the bullet casings and deformed bullets give detectives a better environment to conduct investigative roleplay. 

LAPD doesn't use 20 million dollar supercars, think about realism,

If Heavy weapons could become more expensive and rare, pistols cheaper then it would become a more realistic enviroment. but a cop pulling out an AR at pier for no reason is something I see on a daily basis. I'm using pistols only 99% of the time because thats how most gangsters would be in real life, but then seeing SD on bikes driving around with heavy weapons, making the city unsafe, and just some sheriff casually patrolling in an 811 is so nonRP

It doesnt make any sense to have a faction just come in to the sever, oh yeah its an admin, now you're the most powerfull thing in the city. 

These ghost organisations have no server presence which is a requirement, perhaps other factions don't need to meet this one then? treat everyone equally.

Phone is awful and the bullet casings looks nice, these things aren't nice for someone with a medium end PC. Paleto is just constant 20 Fps with constant stutter, dont even get me starting on the Pier, the server was good a year ago but performance wise it took a very dark turn.

Edited by NM369
  • Like 1

When these alliances stifle creativity and make people say "why bother creating a faction or trying to reach official" because the second they do get established or official, an official gang is going to come up with some reason not based in RP or build up to attempt to exterminate your entire faction with more numbers than any fledgling faction can hope to have, that's a problem. 

If you are feeling that FM is stifling your RP you should ask yourself three questions: 1) does my RP fit within my factions lore and history,  2) does my RP fit within the servers rules, and 3) does my RP follow proper escalation regarding the roleplay I am engaged in. If the answer to all three of those questions are yes then you wont have a problem with FM its as simple as that. If you feel that you still have a problem with FM I encourage you to bring it to your handlers so it can be discussed with FM as a whole.

In terms of FM I do want to state that talking to them does actually work. After we were denied official the first time I spoke to my handlers about wanting more communication and visibility. They quickly offered this and now we have monthly meetings and our communication has greatly increased. Sometimes talking to your handlers about what support you would like and what support you don't need really does solve some of these concerns.

Eclipse has been moving in a new direction for over a year now. It is evident that crim rp has to change with it. IMO Gangs should be smaller, they should be more realistically holding to their lore, they should be claiming smaller chunks of the city and disputes over those smaller chunks should follow. To be frank a gang based in paleto shouldn't give two fucks about a gang down in strawberry unless some massive incident has happened. Gangs should have business relations that are dynamic to each individual gang. These large alliances are just not realistic. One gang giving the finger to one other gang shouldn't mean you have 4+ gangs on your ass at any one time for that one reason. Every gang should be able to demonstrate how they can stand on their own two feet irrespective of alliances before they are given official just imho. Killing people over and over again because "you pissed off people accept the IC consequences" is ludacris.

RP is going to be what you make of it. And just because you don't like someone else's Crim RP doesn't mean its not valid.

However: I do support changes / bringing back the old labs. Those were such a huge hub for RP within the Crim world. Nothing beat a LSD shootout over who would control it. Obviously they need to be appropriately nerfed so that the drug trade is not too OP. I also support improvements to DOC so that it is playable and actually good for RP when you are stuck in there. The DOC faction has done a fantastic job of bringing some solutions to the table and I wanna see that continue. Furthermore I support adjusting the robbery rules where able to make them more fluid and playable however they should still be realistic. Large car convoys are just not realistic. Unless you live in Mexico or a country that is overrun by cartels/ gangs these just simply do not happen where huge gang car convoys speed through a city. This game is set in America specifically  modelled off of Los Angeles. And someone who lived in Los Angeles for over 25 years I can tell you these convoys do not happen. These blatant carrying of heavies out in the public does not happen. Multiple gang alliances do not happen.  And the RP here on eclipse is shockingly absent of the gang activity that DOES realistically happen.

• Like 6

-Alliances
alliances should be IC and considered IC. Since the start of the server till now alliances were around from Clowns, old Irish, Zetas and shadow cartel and more alliances that tried to fight them. what is currently happening is IC consequences of what you did ICLY to these multiple factions. I was in the end of it myself fighting alliances in the saints and Wanted and went and tried to solve it ICLY with my people not complain and demand OOC restrictions on IC events. we are here to suggest something to better the current Crim RP and it's current state

-NLR 
NLR as of now needs an adjustment. Escalation and tensions can be killed off in one fight.  example of how gangs can take advantage of NLR. Gang A would rob gang B. Gang B demands payment or something from gang A, Gang A don't want to pay for what they did wrong and gather all their people with small caliber weapons and get killed off by gang B. Gang A would face no consequences for what they did wrong as a faction. 

-A way that might fix it 

NLR should be on the situation itself and what happened prior to the situation for 30 mins. A player should not go to 
the location of his death until it passes 30 mins and the situation itself is finished and that falls on your vehicles as well
unless the situation is finished and the car was abandoned

Example: you were holding a lab and a group of people come in and killed you. You will forget about what happened and will not go
to the lab or pickup your car until the 30 mins time frame is finished and the RP situation is finished as a whole 

Benefits from this: Police will have the time to clear situation and cars without killed players coming back interfering with it
Criminals : Will have the time to pick lock the cars and transferring the said cars to chop chops without having players that were killed off interfering with it 

NLR between factions :NLR will be the same as was said above but the only difference about it is the tensions between said factions will not be gone the situation will be forgotten by the killed faction members but the faction it self is aware of the loss(the remaining members).But should not inform the members that were involved in it.

Example of faction to faction NLR: Faction A would rob Faction B. Faction B demands payment from faction A, Faction A will try to attack faction B and lose 80% of their members. Faction A would not forget about the faction b demands.
but will mostly forget about the situation that they lost in(remaining members will still retain the info but not act on it because it's NLRed). Previous demands and escalation that happened between Faction A and B prior to the fight will still be around but the fight it self can't be acted on because of most of their members being killed.

Benefits from that: 
1-Diplomacy between faction with demands will come back again.
2-Factions will be more aware of their wrong doing and try their best to not mess up ICLY with factions
3- no loophole and lose of all progress of escalation and tensions that can be weeks to months worth
4- It will create more Crim to Crim interactions and make meetings between crims valuable again

let's keep away from discussions and actually suggest something to better what's currently happening!  

Edited by Driqz
  • Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m about to sleep so I’ll respond to the rest of your response later since it contained useful suggestions but I wanna comment on this one since it’s brief @Bala - you mentioned something about alliances but don’t get me wrong you were not there behind the scenes ; for example LFM and GD were fighting Irish and triads , aztecas who were LFM’s no1 ally did not interfere , contradicting the statement you made about that , then Irish had its own problems with aztecas so aztecas started hitting them at labs etc, and then triads stepped in helping Irish against us which started the fight between aztecas and triads, and the buildup for aztecas’ involvement in that took quiet a while, it’s not like those gangs were fighting then aztecas said “it’s our allies so now we’re at war with them” there was proper escalation and those were just ic consequences, I hope you have more context on the alliance situation in that case.

• Confused 1

Instead of us sitting here using this thread to complain about us losing shootouts in game and how its ''unfair'' that gangs ally we should be using this thread to point out how poor crim RP has become. I personally became tired of being scared to rob an enemy gang member or even a random criminal because of OOC rules and I'm sure all of you have as well. We should be looking at the overall aspects of why crims aren't enjoying their time on the server anymore. To me it seems you aren't allowed to have beefs with gangs anymore and it shows simply that every single fight or aggression against another gang seems to end with FM questioning why it happened. Since when did this server become a place that you complain to staff every time you lose a fight? 

My personal idea to fix crim RP is that rules need to be reworked and suited to not deny crims RP. If lets say for instance I was in Aztecas which is obviously one of the strongest groups on the server and someone in lets say goblins comes and disrespects me or tries to rob me or whatever the case is. Why is that not enough reasoning to have a reaction to that group? Why are you only allowed to do something to that player and not the group they represent? Last year if you were in a gang and you talked shit to lets say the Zetas theyd come and fuck your gang up. Now? you cant even rob people you have weeks of conflict with unless you find them at a lab. which hear me out NO ONE USES LABS THEY WERE MADE USELESS WITH THE NEW PORTABLE LABS. 

I also agree with some of the new rule changes that were just added especially that their shouldn't be groups whos only purpose is to login grab a gun and shoot people but lets not make believe that that is how all the factions with handlers act. I feel like that is a small majority of players and the ones who have handlers or are official showcase plenty of RP but all that is focused on is the shooting aspect of things and not their groups overall rp.

I can tell you personally I've had so many crim players tell me they either don't wanna play this server anymore or actually just quit all together and these are players that actually have the best RP on this server. Someone needs to stop and realize criminal players are the only ones actually making RP look at our forum threads I don't see legal factions making their own RP up all day. They basically follow a script for their RP and do the same things over and over and over again. If the server is going to turn into a place where crims just aren't allowed just say it now and you will save a lot of people the effort of trying to make the server enjoyable for crims again. Just realize that the crim player base is the majority of the active players on this server and the more rules that get added restricting them or the more FM tells players everything they are doing is wrong or they arent allowed to fight a certain gang people will stop coming around sooner or later. 

I suggest you allow all crim faction leaders/higher ups and even get some older experienced crims in a meeting with NBDY and Osvaldon and let them hear how more then half their playerbase is unhappy right now. Having Cops dictate rules for crims makes no sense what so ever and the server owners need to take over and see how players have been unhappy the majority of this year. It's upsetting to me to see a server I loved so much a year ago turn into what its turning into where all the people ive met are gone or have gone to PD because its just impossible to RP as a crim anymore.

KEEP THINGS IN CHARACTER THIS IS A RP SERVER WHERE YOU PLAY A CHARACTER STOP ASKING PEOPLE WHY THEY ARE DOING THINGS WHEN THEY DONT BREAK A RULE IT SHOULD BE THAT GROUPS DECISION TO START CONFLICTS AND END THEM NO ONE ELSES.

Edited by mikebumbum
  • Upvote 7

Unfortunately when it comes to the robbery rules, there is some what of a contradiction at work here and what I'm about to say is with no actual insider knowledge, this is just how I personally see it. 

The robbery rules brought in by the administration team were necessary at the time. This is because of the increasingly bad robbery culture on Eclipse, that first started developing in the second half of 2019. Criminals are unhappy about this and it's understandable, but what you have to consider is that how hard done to, you are feeling now is how the law abiding civs were feeling when they couldn't do anything in the server without getting robbed continuously. 

The majority of the robberies came from small gangs or random groups of 2-3. That is in part because of the big factions flexing on them.
The biggest cause in my view for the increase in the robbery culture however was the lack of criminal content in late 2019/early 2020.
It was there regardless, but I think it got worse because of that, more than anything.

There is always going to be people robbing people, but you can only do the same two things for so long before you get bored. Then with the mobile labs and the changes to the chop shop, it becomes more difficult to do it, so everyone doubles down on the one avenue still open to them, robbing people.

Like I said in an earlier post, chop shop and labs aren't just money makers. They're hubs for interaction for criminals in a setting where to be there, you have to be a some sort of criminal. There's no innocents at a drug lab, the game is the game.

I have what I think is a great suggestion that a few people know about changes to the robbery rules and I'd love to post it but I find myself wondering what exactly is it that criminals on Eclipse want? Is it a system that allows them to do anything they want or is it a system that allows them to do things that make sense and fit within a roleplay community. Because they are not the same thing. 

The robbery rules probably are a little too sanitised but I think we also have to take ownership of why there had to be a change in the first place.

• Like 1

My two cents:

Drug Labs: The static drug labs need to be brought back. Whilst the introduction of the home tables was amazing, it is currently very restrictive on smaller gangs and individual criminal players. At current, you can only cook Marijuana and Cocaine without going through official factions to obtain alternative ingredients, as well as having to buy tables from them if you wish to mass produce drugs. Having open drug labs in the wild with magically restocking shelves doesn't make much rp sense, and the presense of only one table in each labs makes it incredibly difficult to profit. Here are two ways the static labs could be brought back and make rp sense:

- Crack houses. These are small buildings, like the LSD lab, where there are perhaps only one or two tables, although to counter this disadvantage, the shelves restock as the crackheads living there bring ingredients in (rply of course), minus those purchasable at Humane Labs. Just as labs previously were and currently are, you are vulnerable to robberies in these locations, as the NPC crackheads there will not help you, therefore the cooking times could be reduced to provide an advantage to cooking in these locations. The NPC crackheads do not know how to cook, but the players do, therefore the NPCs will give you the ingredients to cook, and then the drugs produced can be sold at NPC's in gang turfs (as I believe it works now), which is of course rply distributed to users across Los Santos.

- Drug factories. Similar to the drug farms from GTA Online, these are large warehouses for mass drug production, and would rply be abandoned drug labs. Where these differ from the crack houses is that there are a greater abundance of drug tables. The cooking time will also be reduced, although there will be no restocking shelves, and people would only be able to produce Marijuana and Cocaine without ingredients purchased from official factions. Again, there is a vulnerability to robberies from other people as the buildings are completely abandoned and devoid of other people.

Both these suggestions offer advantages over static drug labs, and even offer solutions for those who cannot/do not want to go through official factions. They both lack the safety that comes with cooking in your own home, and would bring potential for the the kidn of social RP that we all know and love from the static drug labs of old times. Despite this, one disadvantage to the suggestion would be that larger gangs could take over the labs and prevent small-time criminals from using them entirely.

Weed update: This has been suggested in a previous thread, although I'm too lazy to find it and tag it. The suggestion is basically that people would be able to grow weed in their own homes, which prevents them from having to harvest publicly grown weed with the risk of being robbed. It also offers more opportunities for Law Enforcement to RP with criminals. Drug production is a good way for criminals to make money, and the only way to get weed at present is by going to labs; this can be a problem for gangs that have been ordered to stay out of the public labs. I also believe that the equipment required to grow weed at home shouldn't only be obtainable via official factions, as not everyone is in contact with them or in good standing with them.

Rules: A lot of people have a problem with the robbery rules. For me, they were a great addition to discourage illogcial public robberies, although I understand that they can be (and have been) abused for the benefit of criminals seeking ooc asylum from other gangs hunting them. Additionally, I feel like the problems that arise from these rules are not solely within their addition, but within the mentality of some crim players that seek to win every situation and report every situation they lose. This also stems from the general toxicity that we see where people will try to get their fellow players banned over IC conflicts. If as a crim player your report a fellow crim players, it's most likely that you've been guilty of that too at some point; I think there needs to be a consensus among crim players that the robbery rules will only be applied to civilan roleplayers (for the most part), rather than against people you're actively in conflict with. The latest update made by Osborn is amazing in my opinion, and I respect in completely. Cracking down on players who are quite clearly only here to PvP is long overdue, and I fully support the new rule clarifications.

The problem with Crim RP is mostly rooted in the attitudes of crim players, although I feel it could approve with the latest update. If you base your gang on seeking conflict, then it doesn't deserve to exist. If you base your RP on seeking conflict and obtaining clips to form a montage every week, then you don't belong in the community.

Also, it's kinda ironic seeing people complain about how the top gangs are currently in some massive alliance against single gangs (which I would agree is wrong), whilst also being former members of the council. Like didn't you all just spend the last few years obliterating any and all criminal factions for little to no reason? The Wanted, The Rooks, Misfits, WCA, Dojin-Kai, Murda Block, to name a few examples of factions that were attacked were wiped because some people only play to PvP. As they say, what goes around comes around. Pure comedy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

There should be some changes in order to fix up the current gang scene, back one year ago when I came on the server, that gang scene was fun and actually enjoyable. Yes I do agree the constant robberies were an issue to most players as they were getting robbed "everywhere" and the fact that FM decided to "stop" every option to rob like before was a bad idea. 85% of the current players are still used to the old robbery system and tend to do anything thats possible (ruleplay) to manage to rob someone (talking about crim rp). Yes  I agree that you shouldn't be robbed at a gas station, or in a clothing store, or at bayview or any job places, but not the whole map? We have to use imagination to think there is people in places there are not at all. Our ic roleplay is being limited by something thats not related to us, and where did this bring us? people getting nonrps x5 more times than before. (Which, again created the /save pov meme)

Secondly, gang alliances, there should be limitations. It is a game afterall and it should be balanced for everyone.

2 Gang alliance should be a rule, having 4 gangs with 20 people each against one or two always ruined the fun for new gangs/players. You can't just limit any way a small/lone group could win anything and at the same time give more advantages to the current unrealistic alliances. (I dont want to point fingers to anyone, I dont care how many people are on a freq or/and are working togheter/having friendships outside shootouts) But I am asking the FM directly, where in this good world have you seen 4 different gangs on the same turf being allied, like, forreal? You want us to keep things as realistic as possible but whenever we go to a turf theres 4 different gangs protecting it. Things should be balanced, if X owns a turf, they protect it. Also the fact that 4 different cultured/themed gangs with almost different lore would do that in real life sounds impossible to me, but its a game afterall right? 

This, again is only my opinion, I'm not attacking anyone for the current on-going gang scene as I am just bringing up some facts/ ideas. 

Edited by KronosBronx
  • Like 2