inorigj

Never mind

It'd be more considerable for me personally if half of the post wasn't false, though it's mostly written through your own perspective so I can see how and why. The police take out vehicles appropriate for the vehicle they are currently in a pursuit with. More often than not, if there is a truck being chased they use Brickades if people certified to use said Brickades are available, if not they use the SWAT transport vehicles as a counter measure. 

With the amount of super cars there are ramming police cruisers, which should be considered either fail RP or fear RP in my honest opinion, I don't believe we need yet another vehicle, let alone an armored vehicle, that is easy to take out just to ram cruisers. Of course I do understand that not everyone does this, however the amount of super cars I've seen just ramming police cruisers to then come back and ram them again rather than trying to make an escape is stupid insane. 

I personally don't see how adding an armored vehicle (since the police barely ever use armored vehicles unless there's a cadet transporting someone or SWAT transporting is happening) would help improve the roleplay as a whole, as I feel like it'd only increase the feeling of it being a cops versus robbers gamemode.

As I claimed before: ramming unrealistically should be classed as fail rp. using very expensive cars to ram your way out of a blocked situation? fear rp, you would value your car or your life being crushed under a cruiser. Criminals need to know when to give up (drug effects are no reason to then pull suicide by cops to evade prison), police need to know what is realistic and what isn't, apart from that police indeed use protocols to control their power.

The Armoured Karuma is bullet proof in every way and can take RPG hits, this would literally just be a change that made everyone buy a armored Karuma. I really do hope you realise that the Karuma has bulletproof windows, tires, insulated engine and everything. It would be the best vehicle to use and just prompt the cops getting railguns.

As far as the game should be concerned the police should be something you just casually avoid interacting with as a criminal. I've managed to get through a shit load of situations through polite conversation and pleading to cops emotionally. You shouldn't be trying to fight the cops because everyone knows its like hitting your head against a brick wall. Just avoid them unless its really worth doing it. 

Your focus shouldn't be fighting the police it should be performing criminal actions like slowly getting LSC all addicted to heroin or something for profit. No just acting like a murder hobo in a supercar. 

• Like 2

I understand what you mean with the ramming problem. But no. The armored kumura isn't rpg proof. That was pretty clearly proven when eriksen attempted to "scare" me and simply exploded the car instead. But instead of punishing the people who dosnt ram. Shouldn't the people who do ram be the once purchased for it instead?

And the car is not bullet proof and nether is the wheels. Shooting someone inside It is hard yes. But it's not impossible. The windows and normal windows and if you hit the window the bullet goes straight inside the car 

Edited by inorigj