AEEKAY

Remove felonies/misdemeanors from /payfine & /payticket

On 6/26/2020 at 8:01 PM, Copperhorse said:

-1 since there's no other way to check if you're wanted.

Realistically you would get a letter in the mail and telling yourself to turn yourself in with a list of charges. Right now there's no other way besides to do /payfine.

Implement another way to tell when charges have been added (besides having to talk to a police officer) and I'm fine with it being removed, but as for now -1.

You can check if you wanted just by going onto the police desk. You won't know your charges, but it will tell you if you're wanted or not. 

44 minutes ago, NM369 said:

+/-1 , this could be fixed IC.

You can actually make BOLOS usefull and hold off on charging people.

How can this solved IC with bolos? Not every officer know what happened in a situation I was involved or what if I need to go offline or charges need to be placed on the spot? This needs to be removed to prevent metagame as a lot of people abuse the command

2 hours ago, AEEKAY said:

How can this solved IC with bolos? Not every officer know what happened in a situation I was involved or what if I need to go offline or charges need to be placed on the spot? This needs to be removed to prevent metagame as a lot of people abuse the command

make a new IC section with warrants and put them in the /bolo list, then PD got some paperwork that's actually useful. 😁

When you go to mission row PC you check yourself for warrants no? Its programmed that was so its IC and not metagaming.

Wouldnt want this to get removed because the amount of times I got wrongfully charged is fucked up and IA takes way too long for shit to get resloved. So its good to be able to know when were wanted so we can at least put our stuff away before we get screwed over by some cadet that doesn't know whats going on or a detective that apparently "heard your voice". I can get a dude to play recordings from my voice and play em IC and get charges placed on my char which is kinda bullshit.

• NAY 4

57 minutes ago, NM369 said:

make a new IC section with warrants and put them in the /bolo list, then PD got some paperwork that's actually useful. 😁

When you go to mission row PC you check yourself for warrants no? Its programmed that was so its IC and not metagaming.

Wouldnt want this to get removed because the amount of times I got wrongfully charged is fucked up and IA takes way too long for shit to get resloved. So its good to be able to know when were wanted so we can at least put our stuff away before we get screwed over by some cadet that doesn't know whats going on or a detective that apparently "heard your voice". I can get a dude to play recordings from my voice and play em IC and get charges placed on my char which is kinda bullshit.

You obviously don’t know what are you talking about. Don’t take it wrong but you have no clue what is going on PD-wise my friend. No offense of course.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:58 PM, Aldarine said:

+1 Along with the possible implementation of one of the following:

1. A public wanted list. This would allow criminals a way to also check if they are wanted as well as promote a form of "head hunting" roleplay should somebody want to go down the avenue of assisting LEOs with information that may lead to the arrest of a wanted criminal. I

2. A private wanted list. Only those who do the command or whatever else, see if they are personally wanted. In reality people would be very well aware if they are a wanted criminal and I believe that we should be sure that criminal roleplayers on the server have the ability to be notified if this is the case. 

This.

IRL, you there's no database that allows someone to personally check if they have any warrants, and 100% requires them to go to court or to a police department and file for a request to check their records.

BIG -1 on public wanted list, and there's too many reasons why that I cba to go into. LOL 

The criminals already know why, and especially the cops will know why. 

If people have issues or believe they was mistreated, they can always file an IA complaint or what have you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.