Charlie Mchoe

Change the quiz questions to join the server

Change the quiz to join the server

I made this forum post because the quiz has not been changed since the launch of the server (Not 100% sure) 

Right now if you go on google you can find 5000+ searches that link to helping you in the quiz in some way, I think this is important because it is insanely easy to join the server and people with no knowledge of rp are able to join and ruin peoples experiences in ecrp. I have recently been experiencing how this is a problem as I have been a victim of many "New Players" breaking rules and having no clue what the concept of rp is. 

This forum post is not a rant about new players or the current quiz system it's just a suggestion for change in order to help ecrp have a better standard roleplay.

• Like 2

That is up for the staff wether they want a stable and a high player base, or if they're up to have a decrease on player base but higher quality.

I agree with you, there should be a strict system where only those who AT LEAST know the SUPER BASICS of RP should be playing.

I've had four people of my "small time men" faction quitting because they're tired of seeing people (kids mostly) jumping on top of cars with bandanas or masks every single time. Like come on. There is absolutely no endgame on RP, there is no need for people to consider themselves wealthy by having a fast car that can get outrunned by a tuned motorcycle, there is absolutely no limits to what people can make. RP is to be unique, not with automatically set up goals once you enter.. 

Definitely support this, a massive look into the Quiz. If the server has the scripts to form random questions (question 6 and 7 if I'm not wrong), it has the ability to offer different quizes so people don't search in the internet and start playing under an hour, ruining the RP of those who actually want to get something going.

• Like 1