DrizzyDre

[AUCTION] TescosExpress [SOLD]

Grapeseed 24/7 store (Green on GPS) : TescosExpress

Open to offers.

This store churns out healthy profits weekly but I am no longer interested in running a store and would like someone else who is interested to take over and make their profit.

Average profits can range from 30-50k however made over 100k on 3 different days with ads and events.

Cash only, no trades (may accept comet retro trade + cash)

Auction end date: Their is a minimum I'm looking to reach to hand over this business. 

PH: 360-2403

BUYOUT : 6M CASH 

EDIT: Added external garage, multiple external cctv cameras and a functional star clock outside. 

1. nzkStPD.jpg&key=dcbc58e1edfa4c6ee2a7b3d2

Edited by DrizzyDre

33 minutes ago, DrizzyDre said:

Grapeseed 24/7 store (Green on GPS) : TescosExpress

Open to offers.

This store churns out healthy profits weekly but I am no longer interested in running a store and would like someone else who is interested to take over and make their profit.

Average profits can range from 80-135k a day if done well with ads.

Cash only, no trades.

Auction end date: Their is a minimum I'm looking to reach to hand over this business. 

PH: 293-8757

1. nzkStPD.jpg&key=dcbc58e1edfa4c6ee2a7b3d2

Good luck in selling

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Hoxton_Curry said:

lol

Might sound like a lot but the location, I had the most competitive prices and had local multiple contracts where people came to me to cater their own events. If I can get it to work, anyone can. 

Edited by DrizzyDre

On 1/3/2020 at 2:06 PM, SimonZ said:

I offer my 4g in vinewood

No thanks, looking for either cash settlement pay or comet retro & some cash to balance it up. 

Important update : NEW NUMBER TO CONTACT FOR STORE : 360-2403

Photo of external addition:

SisC2QA.jpg

Edited by DrizzyDre

3 minutes ago, Archaeah said:

You got financial records of these profit numbers that you are claiming?

More than happy to send more detailed information on the income if you want to drop me an email or number, I can have it sent over. Thanks for your interest.

Those numbers probably make sense. Been at that store a few times since the store more north is out of stock for a long time now and there isn't really any other store near paleto.

I've been told by someone else that owns both a gas station and general store, both at/near route 68, that her store and station make around the same profit. If this will be the same for around the Paleto area, these numbers are pretty much correct.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Yputi said:

Those numbers probably make sense. Been at that store a few times since the store more north is out of stock for a long time now and there isn't really any other store near paleto.

I've been told by someone else that owns both a gas station and general store, both at/near route 68, that her store and station make around the same profit. If this will be the same for around the Paleto area, these numbers are pretty much correct.

Especially with the fact my price undercuts the surrounding stores yet still is healthy enough to profit, it brings in trade. But it's fine, if peopel wanna doubt, that's their choice. I'm not looking to hard sell this, I got alot offers, just waiting on some people to get the cash together, I appreciate you tho.

1 hour ago, Pvle said:

4m 2548510

I've had two people say they will pay the full 6m but they need time to get it together. It's on a first come first served basis. You can have it for 6m or comet retro + 1m. Those are the offers I'm taking. Even though comet retro's have recently been sold for 4m, 4.2m and 4.5m at H.E, I like the car. All necessary paperworks are ready.

14 hours ago, Trey Dimes said:

I'll give you a Custom Comet Retro - fully maxed out.

Here's the catch: No extra cash. Straight trade.

I've been offered that deal and I turned it down, as much as I love the retro alot. They sold recently in the last week for 3 prices. 4m, 4.2m and 4.5m. That is under the value of my store. Add 1m and we got a deal. Thanks for your interest.

Hi, I may be interested in buying your business, however, I would like to see more information on the financial integrity of the store. If you can, please shoot me a brief rundown of the income through my email. (( Forum PM ))

Sincerely,

James Jabumpkin

21 hours ago, InvalidSun said:

Hi, I may be interested in buying your business, however, I would like to see more information on the financial integrity of the store. If you can, please shoot me a brief rundown of the income through my email. (( Forum PM ))

Sincerely,

James Jabumpkin

Same please 

Will be in contact with the previous interested parties within the next 24 hours. 

Some figures of sales.

thursday 16th - 38,453

friday 17th - 45,693

sat 18th - 74,530

sunday 19 - 69,000

Sunday 21-23 - 123,000

Edited by DrizzyDre