Chrisy

Changes to clothes stores

Hey so today I'd like to propose a change to the clothes stores which in my opinion will help with a lot of clothing options.

Currently with undershirts none off the clothes that were added recently are able to have an undershirt example: https://imgur.com/a/yqyzodv

A simply fix for this would be to mass add all of the undershirts allowing us scroll through them and finding an undershirt that can work with the top/jacket. This would change it from stating "No compatible clothes" to just having access to putting all undershirts onto the tab and selecting one throughout.

It will cause issues with "troll" outfits but if they are to the extent that they become fail rp it is as simple as to punish a player for doing so. 

We could also start introducing more of the clothes that have recently came out such as masks, hats and other things that weren't included in the last round of clothes being added.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Even the tops that do have undershirts right now lack in options severely because there's only a set amount of them available, even though there are many, many more undershirts that can be added and I really don't see why that wouldn't be able to be done (the selection's basically been the same since 2017, give or take one or two undershirts maybe).

Big +1, been way too many times where I've found a nice top but then it tells me there cant be an undershirt

Also, on top of the new stuff being added I hope to see bags being moved to clothing stores with a colour tab, unsure if the new colours came from the new heist or not but they are used there and look very nice.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.