Vubey

eclipse in a nutshell

9 hours ago, Niko Ross said:

Wanting to come back to an RP server after 4-5 years and seeing this. Ughhh

Sorry for making you feel this way. Roleplaying is very fun and its more realistic then those clips in my video. I recommend you joining this server as this is the best RP server in my opinion

Edited by Vubey
  • Upvote 1

delete this video that is my car in the first part of loud noises. i do not consent for this abusive behaviour to it and i will get you for this. how dare you treat it in such a dishonourable way when it was clearly stolen from me. dare steal my franken stange again i swear to god im fuming.

p.s i bet it was you that got it impounded and got me charged 8k to get it out smh

funny video though, but im still very mad 😡

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Harry Harmone said:

delete this video that is my car in the first part of loud noises. i do not consent for this abusive behaviour to it and i will get you for this. how dare you treat it in such a dishonourable way when it was clearly stolen from me. dare steal my franken stange again i swear to god im fuming.

p.s i bet it was you that got it impounded and got me charged 8k to get it out smh

funny video though, but im still very mad 😡

Hahaha, sorry mate

3 hours ago, BadZanta said:

If there was an award for the most NRP bullshit - This is clearly a winner.
It should also come with a permanent ban as a bonus 🙂

The only NRP is the screaming into the mic when no one was even near to hear it. If you think this is NRP then you should see the other official gangs that are supposed to be high rp but they are just the opposite of that. There's plenty of videos of NRP even worse than this on the forums.

Edited by Vubey