kenichis

Equipable Gloves

Make gloves a clothing item just like any other item.

Will make it easier for people to roleplay having gloves on without having to use /do I would have gloves on every single time and when you RP it use /time and screenshot it for OOC proof when it really isn't necessary if you have a visible item. Would also actually show gloves being on cause right now even if you RP it obviously it won't be there.

• Like 1

+1, shouldn't be too hard to implement either, gloves are based on the torso that someone uses, meaning that if they added a torso selection to the clothing store it'd pretty much be solved, though I'm not sure if it's a smart idea to do exactly that given the "creations" I've seen with the current options in the clothing store.

It would actually be cool to have something like this and would allow more RP from the law enforcement point of view and possibly the criminals, ensuring that their fingerprints are not placed everywhere etc. I'd love to see this at some point. +1.

Big +1.

13 minutes ago, Aldarine said:

The -1 comes from the idea of gloves becoming the new "meta" and abused almost like masks.

I don't think "meta" comes into play as realistically, a criminal who wears a mask will most likely wear gloves as well.

4 minutes ago, Fuz said:

Big +1.

I don't think "meta" comes into play as realistically, a criminal who wears a mask will most likely wear gloves as well.

I absolutely agree that a criminal who wears a mask will most likely wear gloves. On the same note, realistically, there are many avenues of investigation and forensic analysis available that aren't possible in the server. There always needs to be balance. What I don't want to see is a one-time purchase of gloves for $500 that you can keep forever to hide fingerprints. Over time gloves deteriorate, pick up oils, leave glove prints and fibers, etc. If a fair and even balance can be found then I say lets do it!

• Like 2