TheCanadian

Allow faction leaders to build on their property

I think it could be cool if legal faction leaders would be able to build on their businesses property. I'm specifically thinking of bayview and LSC since they can tend to be spots where people hang out and it would be fun for the owner to be able to place chairs, or any other kind of furniture. This shouldn't only be limited to BV and LSC, just the 2 examples i came up with.

They owners are trusted with leading the legal factions, so I do not see any reason why they also can't be trusted to place furniture appropriately and not abuse it. I think this could be a great feature if it is added!

Edit: I am not sure if they currently can, but the lack of customization at the legal faction locations make me think it's not currently allowed.

Edited by TheCanadian
  • Like 1

Not faction leaders or faction members. Faction Leaders run the faction out of the building, the GOVERNMENT owns the building. Factions should submit a zoning request to the city - if approved the building material funds would be taken from the factions payroll vault and then development would come through and submit the new designs. This is the only way I would like to see it working.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Brixton said:

Factions should submit a zoning request to the city - if approved the building material funds would be taken from the factions payroll vault and then development would come through and submit the new designs. This is the only way I would like to see it working.

this seems like a better solution, and ensures every change to the locations are admin approved  +1

Edited by TheCanadian
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Brixton said:

Not faction leaders or faction members. Faction Leaders run the faction out of the building, the GOVERNMENT owns the building. Factions should submit a zoning request to the city - if approved the building material funds would be taken from the factions payroll vault and then development would come through and submit the new designs. This is the only way I would like to see it working.

This +1

4 hours ago, Brixton said:

This already exists... that is how redesigns like the DOC happen... though the system is incredibly long and arduous...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wizzidy said:

This already exists... that is how redesigns like the DOC happen... though the system is incredibly long and arduous...

Exactly, and its how it should be, The process should take a while anyway, it puts the realistic things in to play such as going an ICLY examining the area that would be renovated, getting the proper paperwork, blueprints etc.

Edited by Brixton

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.