Reckless311

Marine mechanics

Currently there are two mechanic shops in the city and with the re- introduction of boats, the only way to upgrade them requires a moderator+ to tp the boat and player to one of the mechanics. Why not have 1 or 2 marine mechanics specifically to fix the marine vehicles and remove the need for staff involvement. These would be placed on water so there's no tp requirement. This would help make it more realistic than the current system and more immersive.

Another possibility would be giving a mechanic the ability to do modifications on the road from a specific vehicle. Wouldn’t use the towtruck,  but maybe the pickup truck which is currently UtiliTruck3. 

The boat could be parked right along the short and a mechanic could come RP modifying it. Wouldn’t not be as realistic as using a trailer and bringing it to the shop but it might be a temporary solution to a problem that might require a fix that will take a while. 

I'm going to -1 the original, it would be pretty impractical to have a mechanic shop only for that. 

During the first days everyone wanted to customize their boats but with the hype over, i don't think it would have that many customers.

5 hours ago, Flucifial said:

I suggest just adding the ability to buy little trailers to hook on the back of compatible vehicles to tow the boats to mechanics on your own.  

However, i'm gonna +1 Flucifials suggestion. This would bring more business to LSC and Bayview and be realistic at the same time!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.