ArcAngel

Radio Ping

I was speaking to a friend last night and was saying, would it be a good idea if there was a command, such as /radioping that sends off a signal to where your radio is incase of an emergency.
It should be limited to maybe once every 5 minutes that you can use the command, and maybe when you use the command it would give everyone on the same frequency the same message like;
"Someone on your radio frequency has activated their pinging service" 
Then it creates a blip for 2-3 mins of the last location of the ping?

This should not be a thing because as being a criminal their jobs is know good callouts so you can get backup. People even get kicked from gangs just because they don't know how to give good callouts.

Having this added just makes criminal so powerful and neither PD or any other person will like this. Having experience in the city and knowledge of where you are is the solution for this suggestion therefore I do not agree!

• Like 1

-1 we already have radios that works everywhere I know many drug dealers guess what they don't use radios since they're shit in IRL unless you have some super effective police station or so on. + you can really describe every location using your calls since there's blips everywhere so you basicly all the time near some kind of place that is well known.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.