Prozacel

Cars bought with credits should be bind on Account

Even though it is purchased through OOC means it crosses the OOC/IC line once it becomes a physical presence in the server (the car is imported) and thereby is bound ICly (even referenced as a special bitcoin import to further bind it IC).

Also think about this - how would two people who do not know each other, have full access and ownership to the exact same vehicle? If said vehicle is parked at a personal residence, how does a stranger have access to the garage?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Aldarine said:

Even though it is purchased through OOC means it crosses the OOC/IC line once it becomes a physical presence in the server (the car is imported) and thereby is bound ICly (even referenced as a special bitcoin import to further bind it IC).

Also think about this - how would two people who do not know each other, have full access and ownership to the exact same vehicle? If said vehicle is parked at a personal residence, how does a stranger have access to the garage?

Let me answer your question: "how would two people who do not know each other, have full access and ownership to the exact same vehicle?"

Well it is not the same vehicle. The imported vehicle is bind to account. That means each character that I have on that account should be assigned with a car like that. Probably you will say, nice you import one and because you have 3 characters then you get 3. Wrong . You can not be logged with more than one character , so at anytime in fact you are using only one imported car. 

An account can have multiple characters which don`t share things. So, as long as I buy credits and those are assigned to my account, then everything that I buy with those  should be assigned to my account. For ie VIP, the VIP is bind to account, even if you are  on a character or another you benefit of the VIP perks.

@Victor Einhart I kinda try to look from your point. It is another perspective. I could say fair enough in the first phase about juggling between OOC and IC. But what about VIP ? It`s in the same situation, a service bought OOC but its perks applies to all characters IC. So this should be removed too in your opinion correct ?

Both : service and item are bought with real money from the same account, so it should behave in the same way. It doesn`t influence the in-game currency because  you can not sell an imported vehicle, so what is the problem using it then ? Same for walking styles.

+1

I don't see how this is seen as a "duplication" issue. It's a single account, you're not allowed to share the account; If you can't share the account  then only a single character from the account can be logged in at a time I would expect, and therefore there is no way to RP with yourself, or any people you know, so your characters are never linked.... that also means that your vehicles should never be allowed to be out of the garage at once too (have to return Car A on Character 1 before being able to take it out on Character 2)

It's a bit naff that you can buy a car for 50 Euro, and then are completely unable to use it on other characters. What if you RP something like a crim, and then have another character for RP'ing another role in society, like a normal civ with normal businesses? What if you buy it on Character 1, and then start a fresh Character which does things you enjoy more? Should you have to donate another 50 Euros or more to have the vehicle you initially donated for in the beginning? People are donating for the vehicle, even if you wrap it inside of "this is supporting the server" the majority of people are not donating simply to support the server, but to get something instead. If you import 2 vehicles, and spend 100 Euros, you're essentially forced into using that Character forever, unless you have another 100 Euros to piss away on another character. 

If you can't share vehicles across the account, then at least allow them to be transferred OOC'ly to another character on the same account as an "Export"....

-1. As others have said, whilst credits are OOC, vehicles are not.

Whilst I would like to see further benefits to donator/VIP (I am aware we have to be very careful to not introduce pay2win elements) but I don't think this is the right way forward.