Hilbert

How to fix this damn housing problem

So as there has been lots of new players coming to server but not enough houses for everyone, I suggest we add some apartment buildings. For example this one. 1115_Boulevard_Del_Perro_1.jpg.afb0dccf66520e7e5fdbc64f4c20ff97.jpgAs this is apartment building, there should be more than one house. Just by counting windows, it has over 6 apartments. So let's do it like in GTA Online. Since I didn't find a picture, I drew one:

20190410_110528.thumb.jpg.4eccab23cf3d00daf883e1041fbf7295.jpg

Sorry I'm not good at drawing. This would solve the housing problem, or part of it, as there's plenty of apartments.

Yes.

Edited by Hilbert
Made title less '
  • Like 8

I think that having apartments would be a really good idea for the staff to implement because they could get a lot of use out of a small amount of space, just have like a community parking lot or something of that nature and then pretty much just copy and paste the interiors of all of the rooms inside of the same apartment to save staff from having to implement different interiors for all of the apartments inside of the same complex. This would allow them to add many new housing options at much more affordable prices which would most likely in turn cause other property owners to lower the pricing on their overpriced houses.

I would expect premium properties such as 4g houses in Vinewood to remain at a higher price point without much fluctuation, but at least people who think they can get 200k from a 45k property would start pitching more realistic numbers.

This is the kind of insanity that I speak of.

https://gyazo.com/fec69b62ad3f560184a336b0d1c04b68

+1

Edited by cautiouscrowe
Added photo URL