NoTown

Wire Transfer Money!

Sorry if this has already been posted. Tons of post come and go through here and I am unable to catch all the post! 

It would be nice to have a wire money transferring system. Such as how everyone has assigned phone numbers. What if our phones inside the bank app we can hit "Transfer" type in the persons phone number and transfers funds over. The money would go to your salary and you till pay taxes on it when collecting. (Transfer Tax) 

The reason why I would like this in the game is cause say you get a loan from a buddy in game (Who lives on the other side of the world) and you need to pay him back. Its hard to catch each other online due to different time zones. This would avoid the whole cat and mouse game. we can just electronically send the funds over. Also another point would be it would make it to where staff wouldn't have to transfer funds from one character to another for people. They can just send it themselves. Maybe make it like a loan system. Where a friend can fill out a loan with you at bank and you there present with them. The loaner can set the interest rate then You both sign the loan and it takes 50k from loaners bank and gives to to the person ask for the loan. Then in the bank app or atm  you can make payments back on the loan till paid in full or have an option to where is must be paid in full . 

STRICTLY BANK TO BANK TRANSFER! 

No Pocket cash. you must deposit the pocket cash into ATM. 

Just a little idea. Thanks for looking.

Edited by NoTown
Add more details.
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jayyqc said:

Could be good but need to make sure a way players don't transfer the money before being robbed or anything.

well it would be electronic bank to bank transfer just like real life. So you couldn't get robbed at all. 

I mean, Chop shop and just transfer money right away, Sell drugs, transfer money right away, Robb stores. Transfer money right away. People would abuse that to transfer the current money in their pocket before being robbed imo

well you see all that becomes pocket cash. You wouldnt be able to load pocket cash into your phone then transfer it.  common logic my man. 

I mean, Chop shop and just transfer money right away, Sell drugs, transfer money right away, Robb stores. Transfer money right away. People would abuse that to transfer the current money in their pocket before being robbed imo

I think i miss read. U mean bank to bank transfer...... Sorry still early mornign xd

2 minutes ago, Jayyqc said:

this isnt what we mean, we mean transfer between players bank accounts not pocket money. Pocket money still has to be deposited

Youve already addressed this 😄

Edited by Cinek0344

34 minutes ago, Eshu said:

-1 we already have a fine system and would rather the developers put their time into other things.  

but we dont, only way to give another player money is by hand. So many problems with this, if you wanna pay someone a large amount then you have to go to the bank to be safe and be able to withdraw/ deposit the large sum as ATMs fill up easily. You also have to go to the bank or some other ncz cause otherwise you can get robbed whereas you should be able to do it from the comfort of your own home. Both parties have to be present at the same time to send each other money as its handled by hand which introduces problems with different time zones and unavailability. Lastly IRL you dont have to withdraw the money to pay someone so why should you in the rp. Im not 100% sure about all my points so feel free to correct me and add your points 🙂

4 hours ago, Cinek0344 said:

but we dont, only way to give another player money is by hand. So many problems with this, if you wanna pay someone a large amount then you have to go to the bank to be safe and be able to withdraw/ deposit the large sum as ATMs fill up easily. You also have to go to the bank or some other ncz cause otherwise you can get robbed whereas you should be able to do it from the comfort of your own home. Both parties have to be present at the same time to send each other money as its handled by hand which introduces problems with different time zones and unavailability. Lastly IRL you dont have to withdraw the money to pay someone so why should you in the rp. Im not 100% sure about all my points so feel free to correct me and add your points 🙂

Idk I just really don’t see the point. If you’re going to buy a large amount of goods, you ussaly see the goods and do a hand off. If you’re spending a large amount of money, you’ll probably go to the safe zone anyways so you’re already at a bank. If you’re going to buy a house, in real life you both go to the bank to sign papers, you don’t wire transfer someone 500k. If you’re in a kidnapping situation, you bring the money and do a handoff. This kinda seems pointless and would take rp out of the server. Just an excuse for being lazy. 

29 minutes ago, Eshu said:

Idk I just really don’t see the point. If you’re going to buy a large amount of goods, you ussaly see the goods and do a hand off. If you’re spending a large amount of money, you’ll probably go to the safe zone anyways so you’re already at a bank. If you’re going to buy a house, in real life you both go to the bank to sign papers, you don’t wire transfer someone 500k. If you’re in a kidnapping situation, you bring the money and do a handoff. This kinda seems pointless and would take rp out of the server. Just an excuse for being lazy. 

It’s more for when a friend loans you 200k. You live in a different time zone. Some people I play with I only run into on weekends. Therefore it would be nice to send them money. It’s not being lazy. It doesn’t affect the rp one bit. It’s a simple idea that would increase the rp. It’s a bank to bank transfer. Not a pocket money transfer to bank. Yes when you buy a house you sign papers and SWIPE your card or checkto pay. You wouldn’t use pocket cash to pay for a house... considering house are very pricy. you would do the same as /mechaccept type command for buying a house. It’s not like you can get robbed for what’s in your bank. You wouldn’t purchase anything with transfer. Either way if you wanted to buy a car from someone and had to go pull out the money from bank to pocket cash and get robbed no one has ever stolen my pocket cash. Therefore rp isn’t effected. It’s the same thing as paying a loan off. You don’t wait till that person logs in to pay the loan do you?  You’ve made some really good points though. I updated the original post. If you read more the end of the post it should explain more what I’m talking about better.  I can see how this would effect the hostage part and stuff. It would be hard coding to be able to block hostage situations paying via wire transfer. 

Edited by NoTown

11 minutes ago, Harry Harmone said:

+1, It's much more realistic being able to transfer money between bank accounts, maybe only allow it at the banks? (Paleto Bank and Los Santos Bank)

Yes that would be a great idea. That way you can’t do it whenever and wherever. You must go to bank and maybe a special type of atm inside that will transfer the money. Then when player comes collect the transfer at the bank. It will get taxed. Just like salary pay. 

8 hours ago, Eshu said:

Firstly, buying a house already doesn't require you to go to the bank in this server as the money is transferred. And how is kidnapping even a relatable situation! One second whats your paypal mr kidnapper i'll paypal you the money so you don't kill my daughter. Lastly it's not about being lazy, its mainly about people having jobs and being in different time zones, you'd literally have to low-key metagame in some circumstances so youre online at the same time cause otherwise you'll be missing each other all the time. And yes I understand that you can bank transfer money in a hostage situation but I want this to be as much as PayPal as possible and not a "bank transfer" and the money can even go to salary if you want so we still have to go to the bank but my biggest problem are the time-zones.

Edited by Cinek0344

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.