Salvador Rivera

Jeweler's Shop

Everyone know than you are able to rob 24/7 than why not give a people chance to try  rob Jeweler's Shop ? 

''Vangelico'' 

Great Challenge , High risk , More Opportunities  

Should be 4 people + 

24/7 have 13k so put for this 25k or something .

Maybe someone els have some good idea about this so feel free and say what you got ! 

oNlVK08.jpg

RYuLwIa.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Jim_Wesson said:

I feel like this would just be step one and that you should get physical jewelry.2nd step would be pawning it off or selling it somehow. Would be ellaborate but good additition for criminal activities.

> Rob the jewellery store
> Put the goods in your bags/inventory/car
> Drive to a drop off zone (much like the drug ones)
> Drop the goods on the floor to get the money

• Upvote 1

Just now, JakeInnit_ said:

I like the idea of a pawn shop because it would work for this idea but also provide a solution for something unrelated. If there was a pawn shop we could sell unwanted clothes/furniture as well as stolen jewelry. Beats just throwing shit all over the floor. Assuming you can buyback goods as well, might be able to get a good deal on stuff.

• Like 1

I was about to suggest this one but I wanted to check if anybody had the same idea. Since this idea had already been suggested, I'm just gonna +1

On 4/1/2019 at 3:30 PM, JakeInnit_ said:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Pegorino said:

Love the idea, It would also become a nice buisness including clothes stores 

Well, thinking about it, they would need to change a lot in order to use it as a place to buy your accessories. But being able to rob it and then selling it instead of just robbing stores in which if you look at the prize-risk factor it ain't even worth it. So as a criminal you will not be limited with making drugs, robbing stores or go around robbing random people for only a GPS and if you're lucky, a radio.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.