Jaackla

Heists/Robbery Suggestion

Firstly we need to implement a feature that shows you how many / Civillians are online / Medics / Cops
Lets use the "del" button as an example
That will open a little menu it wont show you names but it will say a number like
Civ: 150 | Medics: 10 | Police: 8

Press "del" again to close the menu

Now thats inplace heists can be done more controlled.
Add more banks to the map, this and i say this lightly MIGHT also stop everyone crowding that 1 bank in los santos
Add more store types around the map here are a few ideas
Jewlery Shop / Toy Shop

Then you'd need to add a few more shops around town which are Pawn Shops

So people can rob from these stores, get items, take items to the pawn shop, cash out

Rules inplace to balance it
Bank heists can only be done ONCE a week, so if you did a job with 10 of you, ALL 10 cant do it for 1 week irl even if you get caught and dont make money

Jewlery stores can only be done ONCE a day, so if you add 4 jewlery stores if they do 1 store they cant touch the other 3 nor can they help others that havent done any yet

now this is where the feature to see how many cops etc are online come in to play
Bank heists REQUIRE a minimum of 10 cops ONLINE as you start the the heist, if it drops to 9 during thats fine but you have to do the hiest with at least 10 online
people will have to screenshot just before they enter the banks with a full screenshot with the ammount of cops online

Jewlery stores will be the same but requires a minimum of 5 cops online

Them being private dosent really benefit anything, people still do crimes regardless of how many police are on, the reason why it helps to see how many are on so then you can add requirements to doing heists etc, Having everyone see all the online numbers isnt a big deal it offers you no benefit, you could say well people will do stuff when 0 cops are online, I don't think the server ever has 0 cops online, such a big player base, and if you can see and its a low number that wont make people do crimes differently to if there was loads online

Yeah, this server seemingly does lack quite a bit of criminal jobs and seeing jewelry stores and banks will be a good thing. Maybe not a time limit on banks, but rather the bank takes time to regain its money. So if one crew robs the bank it might take a few days IRL for the bank to regain its money. The bank heists can be broadcasted by the news to let people know. To find out how much money bank has you can, idk, like maybe go to the till and it tells you. Just trying to throw some rough ideas out there. So +1

Yes ! Robbing only markets is kind of boring , so many criminals running around so there should be other options , Bank robberies could require a hostage like in nopixel , and there should be the jewelry store aswell and both of the robberies should alarm the police . People WHO are doing this robberies should have a great escape plan for cops . 

Bring more robbery options please !! 

So @Flucifial , Are we going to see robberies rather then market ? like jewelry store and bank robberies and some other illegal activities ? Because so many criminals are in the town and you always get robbed after you leave an NCZ .

So many peoples roleplay is limited to " STOP THE CAR OR WE SHOOT" then they shoot and kill while we drive or you stop and get robbed . Same happens 4-5 times everyday … Have to give criminals some other stuff to make them busy instead of robbing everyone they see for no reason .. 

3 hours ago, namoli said:

So many peoples roleplay is limited to " STOP THE CAR OR WE SHOOT" then they shoot and kill while we drive or you stop and get robbed . Same happens 4-5 times everyday … Have to give criminals some other stuff to make them busy instead of robbing everyone they see for no reason .. 

What you have just described is against the rules anyways.

I have no idea what we're going to get, as I am not in the development team or senior staff team.

8 hours ago, Flucifial said:

I have no idea what we're going to get, as I am not in the development team or senior staff team.

Yes and the official gangs do that , when they supposed to have serious roleplay . I tought to be an official gang they have to rolaplay pretty good but they just rob everyone they see for no reason , and ask us to STOP while we are driving from /shout .. maybe my Windows are up so I cant hear it . It kinda sucks . Then they shoot the car and make it stop and kill us because we didnt stopped . Amazing official gangs . 

11 hours ago, Flucifial said:

Wait, what? This is exactly what happened to me the other day, and the admin I asked about it said since I didn't initially comply (mind you I was in an armored truck as well) It was legit to shoot me down, chase me, drag me out of the vehicle....and execute me. I have proof of this.

11 hours ago, Flucifial said:

Hhaha really? then why is more then 80% of the server using this kind of BAD RP, its the biggest joke i have ever seen, this is just a cops and robber server and they might need to start acting like one. there is no stopping for the robbing anymore, its to far gone at the moment, i rejoined the server one week ago to check on development, i was shocked after 5 hours of playing! most players are a joke and they dont even know how to RP, one guy got shot yesterday in his knee for calling the cops on us when aiming directly at him. and the only response you will get is (DM DM DM), the people just want to rob other people, and if they get robbed themselfs its DM or NONRP, they just refuse to RP becuase they are only playing for there own benefits. and if it doenst fit in there tiny brains its a instand report Threat. but they are the one refusing to RP.

Edited by DmK

12 hours ago, Flucifial said:

To be honest, staff team need to talk between them selves, cuz i asked one admin about same thing and another and they gave 2 different answers, so who is wrong and who isnt? Like you answered, look at report section and you can see plenty rejected reports with this particular situation.

Read the dm rules folks. Report the players on the forums, and let the admins deal with it, don't hijack the suggestion thread.

As to the suggestion, the addition of additional activities for criminals is okay, Add bank heists sure. but the del menu showing number of cops/medics big NOpe…. I am sure the robbery can be scripted that it would require X members of PD on duty to even be an option to rob. I also like the idea of a time to refill the bank. Also the heist would need to take a large amount of prep work, possibly many hours of RP and activities leading up to the heist. Similar to the GTA Online heists.... I disagree that the amount of money the bank has would be broadcasted or available via a script as that is not information a standard civilian would know in RL. If someone decides to rob the bank there needs to be serious consequences if caught... more then just 2hours of jail and some fines. For a crime such as this I think that greater risk needs to be put in place for it as-well, increased jail time... making it more of a rush for criminals as risk reward needs to balance... so you rob the bank.. it has 200k in its vault.... you get away A+.... you get caught, or part of your team gets nicked... well they or he goes to jail for like 12 ooc hours.

Risk vs Reward

1 minute ago, Jbacon said:

Read the dm rules folks. Report the players on the forums, and let the admins deal with it, don't hijack the suggestion thread.

As to the suggestion, the addition of additional activities for criminals is okay, Add bank heists sure. but the del menu showing number of cops/medics big NOpe…. I am sure the robbery can be scripted that it would require X members of PD on duty to even be an option to rob. I also like the idea of a time to refill the bank. Also the heist would need to take a large amount of prep work, possibly many hours of RP and activities leading up to the heist. Similar to the GTA Online heists.... I disagree that the amount of money the bank has would be broadcasted or available via a script as that is not information a standard civilian would know in RL. If someone decides to rob the bank there needs to be serious consequences if caught... more then just 2hours of jail and some fines. For a crime such as this I think that greater risk needs to be put in place for it as-well, increased jail time... making it more of a rush for criminals as risk reward needs to balance... so you rob the bank.. it has 200k in its vault.... you get away A+.... you get caught, or part of your team gets nicked... well they or he goes to jail for like 12 ooc hours.

Risk vs Reward

Good suggestions but 12 ooc hours. there is nothing to do in jail and sitting there is just afk time. if we will have big prison time, we need some things like work at prison, to reduce your time in jail

I agree and it was suggested along time ago with the implication of DOC. not sure how that's going out there, I haven't been arrested since their implication so 🤷‍♂️ but I agree create a job that if you complete x list of tasks (Takes 30mins to do... it cuts 2hours off the sentence or something)

Gives people in prison the opportunity to stay active to reduce sentence, and also to rp with others... obviously you shouldn't be paid while in jail though... just get smokes or something! Even get an item that can be cashed in, or traded within the prison.... packs of smokes act like in jail currency... You could trade a pack of smokes to the prison guard for 2hours off your jtime, or give it to your boss so he can.... or make ic deals in jail... exchange smokes for deals outside the prison... I give you 5 packs of smokes... you give me a smg… or something. 

The possibilities are truly endless, smokes for "favors 😉 " if your into that stuff... etc...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There should always be a fine for prison sentence . Minimum should be 15K for every prison sentence . If you decide to rob a bank and get caught you should get a fine of 40K at least or more . Spending too many hours in a single time is kinda bad because but still it should be more then 2 hours of jail . The fine system for prison sentence should be implemented because no one cares if they go to prison . Only thing they löse is OOC hours nothing IC is getting lost , So the city is turning to a crime fest nowadays ..  

Oh and also , you cant even rob markets without 2 cops online in the city . So that is doable . There should be always X number of cops to rob a bank or jewelry store . 

Edited by namoli

43 minutes ago, Mr. Mandude said:

-1 But this is just a personal preference

Seeing how people join in only to rob 2-3 banks an hour most everywhere else, I feel It'd just stagnate the Rp itself.

I just feel there needs to be more variety as doing the same small amount of illegal activities can get increasingly boring.

Having a menu that tells people how many cops are on is a terrible idea. The F4 menu used to tell you who was online in each faction and people would use it to find out when no cops/hardly any cops were online and then go rob stores and commit massive crime sprees. There'd have to be some serious changes to criminal RP and the RP needed to commit a heist for me to want to see it implemented, since as of now I believe a lot of criminals would just do it as often as they can, while not worrying about the repercussions they would face if this was real life. If you commit a heist like that you'd have to lay low afterwards altogether, not just from robbing stores, which means that you shouldn't be committing any crime or going out in public, and I imagine criminals wouldn't do that. They'd go through with the heist, get away, and then go back to whatever they were doing and spend the money they made from the heist (which would draw even more attention to yourself IRL). As things stand right now on the server it'd be better for it to be something that could potentially be done if organized with admins to show that it would be a well RP'd situation from all sides. -1 from me for now 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.