Kai

Allow credit vehicle trade-ins

Straight off:  this is not a suggestion to allow imported vehicles to be traded around for in game money etc. (although I would support it).  That's not what this is about.

I feel there should be something you can do with the imported vehicles if you decide you no longer want them, or you now have something better.  Whilst I am not in this position, a player can easily hit the vehicle limit especially if they're trying to find anything to support the server for.  I don't think spending an extra 500 credits for every extra vehicle slot is a reasonable solution.

Plus, a player's financial progression would eventually result in them being able to buy better vehicles, leaving the credit vehicles useless - and resulting in a possible sense of regret in purchasing the vehicle.

Primarily I am just worried that with the current donating reward options being rather basic, that the server will not have the income that most servers experience.  The VIP rewards are okay, but nothing more.  I do not want Pay to Win options or overpowered choices however there should be something to draw in more money.  I've asked a few of my friends who usually donate to the servers they play on and they don't feel much attraction to the current options especially with the vehicles that you buy being stuck to you.

This could be resolved with the ability to simply sell the vehicle back in return for credits, even if you get back 10% less than you paid for it, or if the staff team did wish to allow sales to players for in game money, that would also fix it.  This would also encourage more to donate to the server and would not negatively impact the economy due to how supply and demand works; not to mention the amount of servers that allow this which I have seen it only have a positive impact in the form of financial support.

Again, I am not necessarily saying credit vehicles should be sell-able for in game currency, but there should be something they can do with unwanted vehicles.

Edited by Kai

credit vehicles do not count on your vehicle limit, also trading a vehicle back in the get another credit vehicle instead of buying more credits to get the new vehicle surely brings less donations as you have 90% of the new credit vehicle you plan on buying. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XposeD said:

credit vehicles do not count on your vehicle limit, also trading a vehicle back in the get another credit vehicle instead of buying more credits to get the new vehicle surely brings less donations as you have 90% of the new credit vehicle you plan on buying. 

You are right i should have thought it that way. 

1 hour ago, XposeD said:

It depends on how you look at it.  If I were to trade my credit vehicles in for maybe 80% worth of what I paid for it, if I wanted to get something else I would have to buy more credits.  

If I'm stuck with this vehicle however, I am far less likely to want to buy another / better vehicle, and so do not spend any more money. 

Credit vehicles do not take up any of your vehicle slots, and new vehicles are added to the rotation continuously. Also, since this suggestion was made, you are able to transfer your vehicle to another one of your characters for a price.

This suggestion is locked and archived.