HungryRabbitz

Change the VOIP hotkey from N to something else !

5 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

As to what that entails exactly, it's admin discretion. 

Okay that's exactly what I thought, thank you very much for the clarification - admin discretion is the deciding factor and the reason I will not touch that program or any other, unfortunately. I understand the reasoning though, there's a lot of different ways to utilize AHC, some malicious or advantageous and some harmless. 

Although, here have been communities with a lot of success allowing Auto Hot Key in totality, in terms of GTA RP.

Edited by Vito_Vanucci

1 hour ago, padpilot said:

Such Quality Input. So what if it works fine for you, it would continue to work fine for you. How would this even affect you? 

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'. If it's that much of a nuisance for some people, just bind the key to something else 🙂

On 3/26/2019 at 1:02 PM, Vito_Vanucci said:

Okay that's exactly what I thought, thank you very much for the clarification - admin discretion is the deciding factor and the reason I will not touch that program or any other, unfortunately. I understand the reasoning though, there's a lot of different ways to utilize AHC, some malicious or advantageous and some harmless. 

Although, here have been communities with a lot of success allowing Auto Hot Key in totality, in terms of GTA RP.

Admin isnt going to ban you for remapping your push to talk fam.

Rebinding your PTT for Proximity and Radio are able to be remapped within the GTA Controls themself, this is also doable with tools such as AutoHotKey or remapping keys within software supplied with peripherals .

This is now Locked & Archived

Regards,
Ramo