68Gas

[Selling] 68Gas

You can archive the post - not selling for anything less.

Seems like more of a you guys issue than mine, if you cant afford it or even if you don't want to buy it cause its too expensive then move on to the next investment opportunity. 

I can happily keep the gas station - there's no loss in making passive income for doing absolutely nothing.

GL

• dead 1

27 minutes ago, 68Gas said:

Seems like more of a you guys issue than mine, if you cant afford it or even if you don't want to buy it cause its too expensive then move on to the next investment opportunity. 

I can happily keep the gas station - there's no loss in making passive income for doing absolutely nothing.

GL

Been a pleasure trolling you man hope to see you back soon!!

• dead 1

1 hour ago, 68Gas said:

GL

shut up you fucking loser. pissed on the petrol pumps

• PogU 1

On 12/15/2023 at 5:03 PM, 68Gas said:

GL

we don't care tho

• dead 1

I love how you guys keep commenting - it seems like you guys care more than me at this point. 

I've already made 200k-250k since posting; and I've done nothing but read all your crying about the price. 

I don't see any other gas station selling; gl once again folks. 

8 hours ago, 68Gas said:

I love how you guys keep commenting - it seems like you guys care more than me at this point. 

I've already made 200k-250k since posting; and I've done nothing but read all your crying about the price. 

I don't see any other gas station selling; gl once again folks. 

What fucking loser dedicates his whole account to gas station you this lonely? Weirdo 🚨 

4E3cfvE.png

The Clank Appraisal Company

Our world renowned experts have visited this property and have valued it around $15,000,000. Our experts have taken into consideration the location, amount of profit intake, employee reviews, customer reviews and community impact. Our company (The Clank Appraisal Co) is proud to endorse the property, we also provide our world famous CAC Guarantee to anyone willing to take on the role of the new owner after purchase.

Disclaimer:

The Clank Appraisal Company is not liable for any deceitful advertising, low incoming rates, business mishaps or accidents taken place after purchase. The "CAC Guarantee" hold no legal power and will not be enforced under any circumstances. This endorsement is meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem to be right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your cancelled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to insure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flame. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs, or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. This supersedes all previous notices.

• Like 8
  • POG 1

18 hours ago, dRose22 said:

So 250k in about a month and you want 16 mil for it. Only 5 and a half years until you're in profit after buying. 💀💀💀

That's not how normal people look at businesses. You can always sell it. You can tell someone has never had a business when they say what you said.

Sale price + income - expenses - business price = profit

Make profit - then sell it again to make your initial money back.

You don't lose unless you're a shitty business man.

4 hours ago, TheCactus said:

That's not how normal people look at businesses. You can always sell it. You can tell someone has never had a business when they say what you said.

Sale price + income - expenses - business price = profit

buddy was trying to 2x his initial investment instead of passive income xd 

14 hours ago, Dima said:

What fucking loser dedicates his whole account to gas station you this lonely? Weirdo 🚨 

as if i'm lonely lol - i started an account under the gas station to run events when i first bought it - you truly are the definition of an idiot; look at this account and tell me where the "dedication" was put in; other than making the acc cause there's only 20 posts & 10 of them are in this thread. 

1 hour ago, 68Gas said:

Make profit - then sell it again to make your initial money back.

You don't lose unless you're a shitty business man.

buddy was trying to 2x his initial investment instead of passive income xd 

as if i'm lonely lol - i started an account under the gas station to run events when i first bought it - you truly are the definition of an idiot; look at this account and tell me where the "dedication" was put in; other than making the acc cause there's only 20 posts & 10 of them are in this thread. 

**Auto  correct** your retarded 

On 12/26/2023 at 11:24 PM, Dima said:

Quoting a statement ‘which most likely is hard cap’ bro your gas station legit sold for 9 mil last time why you trying to scam people.

That's the price he's asking for this place. Of course, everyone would like to buy a business for 2 million and then sell it for 10 million, but it won't happen .

One question to own gas station do you need any license ? Or you need to operate him