68Gas

[Selling] 68Gas

On 12/6/2023 at 7:50 AM, Jonaseriksen07 said:

Really out here bragging about making a million in less then a year? 

Might have to up my selling price on my store to like 200m or smth ty man 🙏

for doing absolutely nothing except placing a blip every week? yeah lol sure- ill brag.

On 12/6/2023 at 8:26 AM, Hector2Fingers said:

Want to actually sell it?  I'll buy it back from you right now for the same price you bought it from me.  We both know how much this gas station actually makes.

not a chance - you never placed blips, never ran events, never even cared about the place in general.. just in vending machines ive made over 200k, & thats not counting the 1M + the gas station already brought in; paying for the ads & blips itself + more.

On 12/6/2023 at 6:01 PM, Suken said:

soo we talking about 9mil ? If So cash is ready @68Gas

not even close bud.

GL to all, not lowering the price - invest elsewhere if you're looking for a cheaper price. 

3 hours ago, 68Gas said:

not a chance - you never placed blips, never ran events, never even cared about the place in general.. just in vending machines ive made over 200k, & thats not counting the 1M + the gas station already brought in; paying for the ads & blips itself + more.

On the contrary, I have a very detailed P&L of what this gas station does both with and without blips over the course of multiple months.  I'd be happy to share it, but I don't want to embarrass you for asking 16m for a gas station that makes what yours does.  Good luck selling, though!

8 hours ago, 68Gas said:

for doing absolutely nothing except placing a blip every week? yeah lol sure- ill brag.

not even close bud.

GL to all, not lowering the price - invest elsewhere if you're looking for a cheaper price. 

Damn only 16 yrs until profit if I buy it 😎 I'll take 2 of em 

• yooo 1