Quiet

three commands back to GTA samp about ((toggling))

Hello to everyone

1-one of command I would like to add to the server is the toggling hat. this is can be a great idea and most of the people would like this command because sometimes people want to put the hat on but because they can't remove when they want, so they prefer to don't use them at all.  Cmd : > like /toggle hat or something like this!

2-Another was is toggle cloths to become undressed like bikini for girl or man cloths. just imagine people having the party near the beach and after that people want to go and swimming so all of us need to go to remove our cloth from cloth store or just do roleplay and going to swim with cloth so this is somehow is poor roleplay, if this kinda command add to the server it would be perfect and everyone likes it.

3-Another one is toggling glasses this is same as the hat and I like to add in this server.

I hope everyone likes it and developers add these features for the server because these are good in my opinion.

Edited by Quiet
  • Like 1

+1
I mainly support point 1 & 3 as there is no other option for these then go to the store and re-buy them everytime.
Point 2 would be a nice addition yes, but I am not sure if it should be a toggle. It makes sense you swap them, so when you are in a bikini you carry the other clothes with you.

I'd like for hats and glasses to be togable +1 for that.

But I don't support being able to toggle clothing  ( From fully dressed to underwear/bikini/bathing suit )
Already now I'm seeing players walking around in underwear for no apparent rp reason ( Mostly seen on new players )
I think it would be abused by trolls.