Xoza

Activate More Emergency Service Buildings

I'd like to suggest adding new Emergency Service branch locations. When it comes to RP and finding information, you'd want to go to the main buildings with interiors, but having the many stations and hospitals active around the map could provide new places to be treated and places to pick up duty vehicles or go on duty from.

640?cb=20140325120451

I have seen a few other hospital locations as well, but can't find a good map.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Toby Vintage said:

What about more MD stations too? There's the two firestations, one in Davis, the other near La Puerta. There's two more hospitals too.

On 12/22/2018 at 9:15 PM, Xoza said:

I have seen a few other hospital locations as well, but can't find a good map.

Mentioned. While I have a PD character and would like to see these locations activated to more spread us out and give us starting jurisdictions and reduce OOC issues, the Hospitals are of more interest.

It is currently a plan to add more functional precinct locations for the police department, specifically a precinct for Rockford, Vinewood, and Vespucci. 

I actually really like the idea of adding more functional locations for both police stations and hospitals, with Mission Row being the main headquarters of the LSPD and the Mission Row Hospital being the main headquarters for the LSEMS.

+1 from me!