gyrhnr

How to combat warrants ?

I have been sitting in a car with a mask.

A police cruiser stopped me,got out of a car.

Asked for my license, i just simply drove off.

Later he added a warrant for my arrest for felony evasion.

How can i combat such a case ? How did he know who i was?....😕

Edited by gyrhnr
Also why did they take my radio and never give it back?

Alright so as a cop let me go ahead and reply to this, we do not meta game, and if we can confirm your identity in any way we can place charges onto you, but if you are wearing a mask completely different clothes all of that, and we have absolutely no way to prove your identity then charges placed against you shouldn't be there, if you have proof of this you can file an IA report, and it will be handled by Internal Affairs.

24 minutes ago, verydoge12 said:

all you can do if you have proof is make an IA report that will never get looked into

All IA reports are looked into, none of them are ignored.

8 hours ago, gyrhnr said:

How can i combat such a case ? How did he know who i was?....😕

If you saw the badge number (image.png.62f24d5f979ab43ac8c5689445225bec.png the #3312 as an example here), you can create an IA report on gov.eclipse-rp.net under "Report a Police Officer".

11 minutes ago, Serthon said:

All IA reports are looked into, none of them are ignored.

If you saw the badge number (image.png.62f24d5f979ab43ac8c5689445225bec.png the #3312 as an example here), you can create an IA report on gov.eclipse-rp.net under "Report a Police Officer".

Are these reports IC? because that would make no sense it literally shows me doing the crime

Edited by verydoge12

These reports are IC, but can also be OOC they have a OOC information portion in them as well, and Mr Spice I was the one who placed the charges on you, and as I know you icly i've seen you multiple times and I know the vehicles you drive/own, not only that but I saw you driving around the 900r that I pulled over that same day without a mask, if their is any other issue then be sure to make an IA report, my badge number is 3312 as in the picture above.

40 minutes ago, Osvaldon said:

You can report police officers for breaking the server rules on the main forum, the police faction have their own internal rules and for that you can make an IA report. If server rules are broken, I recommend to make a report here.

If Im doing a crime with a mask, and then get chased in a vehicle and then after im safe report my vehicle stolen and then still get charges on me without them knowing it was 100% me would I be able to make a forum report for metagaming?

Edited by verydoge12

29 minutes ago, verydoge12 said:

If Im doing a crime with a mask, and then get chased in a vehicle and then after im safe report my vehicle stolen and then still get charges on me without them knowing it was 100% me would I be able to make a forum report for metagaming?

You can make a report for anything done that you feel is against server rules, within reason.

2 hours ago, waffels852 said:

These reports are IC, but can also be OOC they have a OOC information portion in them as well, and Mr Spice I was the one who placed the charges on you, and as I know you icly i've seen you multiple times and I know the vehicles you drive/own, not only that but I saw you driving around the 900r that I pulled over that same day without a mask, if their is any other issue then be sure to make an IA report, my badge number is 3312 as in the picture above.

First of all, I do not know you IC. I am also 100% certain ,you do NOT know me IC. Maybe OOC,or if you have an illegal character, but you do NOT know me IC.

As i said above, I have had mask on (also different from the raccoon) and different clothes as well. When I was arrested, I was not driving a 900R, i was driving a car that had it's colors changed as well to orange.

Are you trying to say you know everyone who owns a certain type of car, and you are able to always tell who's driving? I think maybe you remember my mask's ID ,but that's the closest you actually came to know who I was.

Taken all of the above into account ,would you call that not MG ? Don't reply,cause we both know the answer.

Thank you for the pleasant experience Waffels852 .

I am very disappointed that i've reached a point in-game where I will have to record everything.

Topic can be closed.

• Like 2

I mean if you want to say that i'm meta gaming feel free to, but the truth is i'm not I do know you icly because you and I have hung out multiple of times at LSC, not only that I was just the one who had placed the charges on you because one I knew it was you driving, two in the MDC you are the R/O not only that but are you forgetting the part where we talked and I even said hey Justin how's it going, or did that just slip your mind, again though feel free to report me, i'll take it as anyone else would as well. Have a pleasant day 🙂