AnakinB

Cops 2 OP

I’ve stood up for the crim side of things and pushed this and that so it’s not that I’m against crim RP or anything like that. 

We just aren’t the root cause, we’re a symptom of the negativity you feel. We have our own complaints as well but your anger is misplaced. 

• NAY 1

So, as far as the gunfights go, I'm of the opinion that it's realistic for the cops to have a greater amount of firepower than criminals. In fact it's standard to have a patrol rifle in most departments where I'm from, whereas only a fraction of the LSPD carry riffles, and most are swat.

But I'm also of the opinion that the majority of shootouts are avoidable with better planning, at least ones involving PD. IRL, plan A is rarely shooting at the cops.

Personally, and I know I may be a Blacksheep in this, I'm 100% for paying for my own cruisers Kevlar etc., because as it stands, the only things you can really spend you money on in PD as it is, are:

1.Super cars you need to drive the speed limit in.

2. big houses to put the cars in.

3. businesses to generate more cash for 1 and 2.

I'd also love to be able to drive my own squad car home and park it at my house.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Valor said:

This is a skill issue. Stop trying to fight cops all the time, criminals don't run from cops and shoot at them on a daily basis.

I feel the real skill issue is needing all that you have to catch criminals it’s a video game people run and shoot at you because they don’t want u to charge stack them because u oocly dislike them and spend 5 irl hours in a video game jail 

Edited by AnakinB

52 minutes ago, Valor said:

This is a skill issue. Stop trying to fight cops all the time, criminals don't run from cops and shoot at them on a daily basis.

cops also don't pull someone over and ask everyone for their ID if there are multiple people in the car.

There are many things on this server that the cops do that are not realistic to daily basis real life.

Same goes for criminals, but in my opinion; the cops side is way more weighted and un-realistic, while the criminals just adapt to the cops.

Most of the grievances in this thread aren't at all related to PD/SD, and ironically I doubt most legal roleplayers would oppose implementing something like @XeV mentioned with making PD/SD own their vehicles (with IC rules to prevent use while off-duty) and thus have them pay for fuel, maintenance, towing, etc...

or

Adding other costs for more advanced weaponry and armour.

why? Because it will barely impact the type of RP they do. This idea from criminal RPers that ''OH MY GOD, if only PD couldn't spawn vehicles fast or had to pay for their own guns, maybe crim RP wouldn't suck so hard!!'' is a delusion.

However, your issues are much more related to rule surrounding faction member limits, ability to call for backup from allies, turf/import system, drug system, etc... Stop making threads like this and wasting everyone's time. You guys have plenty of valid complaints of things that are killing/restricting your RP and It definitely isn't PD/SD

1. You complain about 40 units vs 1 person? Actually WHOMEGALUL cares? That just means that PD/SD have seriously mismanaged their resources and now 99% of the other criminals can go and do some crime without any consequences, in case I have to spell this out for you, this is a GOOD thing for you...
  2. Your issue isn't PD having carbines (not to mention they are rank restricted), your issue is not having accessible weapons as official factions that don't cost your left testicle to obtain, so complain about that.

I could go on, but I'm not gonna bother writing 30 paragraphs of stuff that's been said in the past. You guys have legit grievances most if not all PD players will AGREE with this, where you lose most of them is making threads like these that read like someone complaining about a competitive game balance as if this is a cops vs robbers server.

Edited by Cyrus Raven
  • Like 1
  • YAY 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Cyrus Raven said:

1. You complain about 40 units vs 1 person? Actually WHOMEGALUL cares? That just means that PD/SD have seriously mismanaged their resources and now 99% of the other criminals can go and do some crime without any consequences, in case I have to spell this out for you, this is a GOOD thing for you...

“WHOMEGALIL cares?” The people who care are the people who because the police MisMaNAGed TheIr ReSOurCes now have to sit in a box with nothing to do for the next 3-4 hours it’s not a good thing for anyone, sure other criminals get free time to do things, but incase your haven’t noticed that doesn’t promote good quality rp! 

16 minutes ago, Cyrus Raven said:

This idea from criminal RPers that ''OH MY GOD, if only PD couldn't spawn vehicles fast or had to pay for their own guns, maybe crim RP wouldn't suck so hard!!'' is a delusion.

It quite literally does make the rp suck lmfao irl when a police officers tires are popped he doesn’t go back to the station and get a new car and get back out there! I personally have heard from several cops who also have crim alts that and I quote “PD is just crim with protocols and free heavies” if that doesn’t say enough about the structure of PD I don’t know what else does.

17 minutes ago, Cyrus Raven said:

Your issue isn't PD having carbines (not to mention they are rank restricted), your issue is not having accessible weapons as official factions that don't cost your left testicle to obtain, so complain about that.

No your right here it’s not about the fact they have carbines it’s the fact they have carbines with 100 ap armor for free!

8 minutes ago, Cyrus Raven said:

Most of the grievances in this thread aren't at all related to PD/SD, and ironically I doubt most legal roleplayers would oppose implementing something like @XeV mentioned with making PD/SD own their vehicles (with IC rules to prevent use while off-duty) and thus have them pay for fuel, maintenance, towing, etc...

or

Adding other costs for more advanced weaponry and armour.

why? Because it will barely impact the type of RP they do. This idea from criminal RPers that ''OH MY GOD, if only PD couldn't spawn vehicles fast or had to pay for their own guns, maybe crim RP wouldn't suck so hard!!'' is a delusion.

However, your issues are much more related to rule surrounding faction member limits, ability to call for backup from allies, turf/import system, drug system, etc... Stop making threads like this and wasting everyone's time. You guys have plenty of valid complaints of things that are killing/restricting your RP and It definitely isn't PD/SD

2. Your issue isn't PD having carbines (not to mention they are rank restricted), your issue is not having accessible weapons as official factions that don't cost your left testicle to obtain, so complain about that.

I could go on, but I'm not gonna bother writing 30 paragraphs of stuff that's been said in the past. You guys have legit grievances most if not all PD players will AGREE with this, where you lose most of them is making threads like these that read like someone complaining about a competitive game balance as if this is a cops vs robbers server.

Your issue isn't PD having carbines (not to mention they are rank restricted), your issue is not having accessible weapons as official factions that don't cost your left testicle to obtain, so complain about that. - the issue is PD having carbines (rank restricted or not) carbines are in a AWFUL state, carbine damage was increased by 20% when 95% of crims do not even wear kevlar or have access to it and if we did then what we just run kevlar 24/7 incase a carbine cop shows up?)

PD can Call SD for backup and can bypass the 40 member faction limit set for illegal factions, we cannot call our ally gangs to assist us in fighting the Cops for a last stand operation if it came to it. We just try to take tires or take the 5v30 to get our boys out safe, Why? cause a lot of us play in a "ride or die" mindset. its a fucking video game and I will gladly "die" in it if it means my friends get away and get to continue having fun.

And Like I said earlier I love it when we take tires only for the cop to hit Vespucci pd going 230 spamming /delspawn and spawns a new cruiser to get right back into the chase in seconds rather then, "oh shit I have no tires got to break off to go to LSC and get it repaired" Realism is pick and choose for peoples benefit but yah If i shot your tires IRL your done from the chase forever that's it. Or your hopping in another cruiser with other officers.

Like someone said earlier PD and SD are a money farm, you spend your paycheck you receive weekly on NOTHING but expensive cars you drive the speed limit in, houses to store them, and businesses to repeat the cycle. Why not spend a little money on the guns you use or the armor you take out and only be able to take out a set amount, you have had the money farm going for enough to not care right? That way atleast there is SOME reason for cops to fear loseing the items they spent THEIR money on rather then just fuck i died /fl micro smg,tazer, .50 and 100ap , /fspawn scout2 back to patrols.

I was a LSC mechanic for 6months and I repaired 1 detective cruiser in my time there, at most just add a Cooldown from when you can spawn another cruiser after deleting then old one so its not INSTANT new cruiser, but ADD something or anything 

1 minute ago, AnakinB said:

“WHOMEGALIL cares?” The people who care are the people who because the police MisMaNAGed TheIr ReSOurCes now have to sit in a box with nothing to do for the next 3-4 hours it’s not a good thing for anyone, sure other criminals get free time to do things, but incase your haven’t noticed that doesn’t promote good quality rp!

Let me get this straight. In a situation where we have 40 units available, you would rather have 10 units per criminal and have 4 people go to jail for 3-4 hours VS 40 units after 1 guy, and only having 1 guy go to jail while everyone else gets to take advantage of the mismanagement?

SD here! o/

I have to agree that it is merely a skill issue. I am sure PD are the same, but we lose at least 50% of all pursuits on a given day. If you were caught, it is either unlucky circumstances or you are just bad at it. No offense intended. 

Secondly, y'all are acting as if we disregard the rules and powergame our way through it. This is not true, we are held to very high and strict standards. If we screw up (and we're human behind our screens, it happens to everybody) we pay the price for it, whether it be through a player report, an IC suspension or other. 

This is a serious RP server. And half of you are under the age of 30 and I very much doubt that any of you are in some high functionning cartel IRL. In fact I'd put money on the fact that most of you have not even seen inside a prison cell. We don't RP GTA online, we RP as realistically as possible. So whilst we are bashing PD and SD for being too OP, can someone explain why the heck you evade for getting pulled over for a speeding ticket? Or why when given the opportunity for RP there is absolutely none? I was held at gunpoint just yesterday on my SD character, and ultimately the guy was screwed regardless. This could have turned into a great story arch, possibly taking me hostage to try and escape, instead, he jumped back into his vehicle leaving his friend to die, and left the scene. He didn't even take my radio. IRL, gangsters don't bait cops, gangsters don't carry illegal .50's on their hips for everyone to see, gangsters don't speed when they have illegal stuff in their vehicles! This isn't about cops being too OP. We don't want the W, we don't want to chase you, in fact, it is annoying. We want to RP, but this mentality right here in this thread goes to show that you only care about the W. 

Go buy body armor if you are too worried about getting shot at (which by the way, only happens if we are shot at first). 

Lastly, 5 hours in the DOC is not too long. An arrest report at the very least takes 30 minutes to write. And we do anywhere between one to ten of those in a day. If I didn't want to do that, I'd resign. If you don't want to serve time for doing crimes, then don't do crimes. Or, just get good. 

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • chill 1
  • polarcop 1

1 hour ago, AnakinB said:

I feel the real skill issue is needing all that you have to catch criminals it’s a video game people run and shoot at you because they don’t want u to charge stack them because u oocly dislike them and spend 5 irl hours in a video game jail 

ONGGG, aint no way you gettin 40 other units and meta vehicles and weapons cause you cant catch me, grow up

2 minutes ago, XeV said:

Your issue isn't PD having carbines (not to mention they are rank restricted), your issue is not having accessible weapons as official factions that don't cost your left testicle to obtain, so complain about that. - the issue is PD having carbines (rank restricted or not) carbines are in a AWFUL state, carbine damage was increased by 20% when 95% of crims do not even wear kevlar or have access to it and if we did then what we just run kevlar 24/7 incase a carbine cop shows up?)

Sure, if there is an imbalance in weapon damage, you can make a suggestion addressing this issue.

2 minutes ago, XeV said:

PD can Call SD for backup and can bypass the 40 member faction limit set for illegal factions, we cannot call our ally gangs to assist us in fighting the Cops for a last stand operation if it came to it. We just try to take tires or take the 5v30 to get our boys out safe, Why? cause a lot of us play in a "ride or die" mindset. its a fucking video game and I will gladly "die" in it if it means my friends get away and get to continue having fun.

This is an issue with backup rules as I mentioned (one which I agree with). PD/SD having nothing to do with this, advocate for a change in the current backup rules.

5 minutes ago, XeV said:

And Like I said earlier I love it when we take tires only for the cop to hit Vespucci pd going 230 spamming /delspawn and spawns a new cruiser to get right back into the chase in seconds rather then, "oh shit I have no tires got to break off to go to LSC and get it repaired" Realism is pick and choose for peoples benefit but yah If i shot your tires IRL your done from the chase forever that's it. Or your hopping in another cruiser with other officers.

Like I mentioned, I agree with you and I doubt most would be against making PD/SD own their vehicles and maintain them.

6 minutes ago, XeV said:

Like someone said earlier PD and SD are a money farm, you spend your paycheck you receive weekly on NOTHING but expensive cars you drive the speed limit in, houses to store them, and businesses to repeat the cycle. Why not spend a little money on the guns you use or the armor you take out and only be able to take out a set amount, you have had the money farm going for enough to not care right? That way atleast there is SOME reason for cops to fear loseing the items they spent THEIR money on rather then just fuck i died /fl micro smg,tazer, .50 and 100ap , /fspawn scout2 back to patrols.

Like I mentioned, I agree with you and I doubt most would be against making PD/SD buy their own equipment. But this goes back to what I said, this is an RP server, there will likely never be a situation where PD/SD is all out of money and unable to enforce the law.

Your issue is likely not being able to afford weapons/armour without it being very costly as a criminal, which is why you rarely see crims using body armor or even heavies. PD/SD having to pay for equipment won't change anything significantly from your side of things.

5 minutes ago, SkyeFuryy said:

SD here! o/

I have to agree that it is merely a skill issue. I am sure PD are the same, but we lose at least 50% of all pursuits on a given day. If you were caught, it is either unlucky circumstances or you are just bad at it. No offense intended. 

Secondly, y'all are acting as if we disregard the rules and powergame our way through it. This is not true, we are held to very high and strict standards. If we screw up (and we're human behind our screens, it happens to everybody) we pay the price for it, whether it be through a player report, an IC suspension or other. 

This is a serious RP server. And half of you are under the age of 30 and I very much doubt that any of you are in some high functionning cartel IRL. In fact I'd put money on the fact that most of you have not even seen inside a prison cell. We don't RP GTA online, we RP as realistically as possible. So whilst we are bashing PD and SD for being too OP, can someone explain why the heck you evade for getting pulled over for a speeding ticket? Or why when given the opportunity for RP there is absolutely none? I was held at gunpoint just yesterday on my SD character, and ultimately the guy was screwed regardless. This could have turned into a great story arch, possibly taking me hostage to try and escape, instead, he jumped back into his vehicle leaving his friend to die, and left the scene. He didn't even take my radio. IRL, gangsters don't bait cops, gangsters don't carry illegal .50's on their hips for everyone to see, gangsters don't speed when they have illegal stuff in their vehicles! This isn't about cops being too OP. We don't want the W, we don't want to chase you, in fact, it is annoying. We want to RP, but this mentality right here in this thread goes to show that you only care about the W. 

Go buy body armor if you are too worried about getting shot at (which by the way, only happens if we are shot at first). 

Lastly, 5 hours in the DOC is not too long. An arrest report at the very least takes 30 minutes to write. And we do anywhere between one to ten of those in a day. If I didn't want to do that, I'd resign. If you don't want to serve time for doing crimes, then don't do crimes. Or, just get good. 

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

I am sorry but is this a troll response?

like you said Leo's are Human and guess what being human comes with being bias and bypassing rules or protocols to suit your own agenda, no one is blind to the fact that cops IRL plant evidence, Lie in police reports, target certain people, because its bullies with badges (many IRL examples available in a simple google search of cops being arrested and charged for abusing their privilege's as a cop, plus god knows how many get away with it)

Evadeing over a speeding ticket? yes cause I have been on the server so long I have built a "file" of the sort against myself that cops WILL pull me out the vehicle 99% of the time search me and my vehicle head to toe for 20 minutes, and I will be given a demerit or Jail time since 90% of the time I always carry a .50 just incase. So do I just eat it every SINGLE TIME, or take the chance of an evasion to get away completely? I have not been to jail i wanna say in 2-3 months as I can get away easy It truely the easiest route if there is no helicopter.

Skye you came back after a big LOA and obviously just know nothing about what is going on, IRL gangster do not bait cops? do you live outside the US that happens DAILY hence "fuck 12" "fuck the ops" "fuck pigs" these "gangsters" harrass PD on the daily in their towns and cities, gangsters ALWAYS carry illegal guns on them IRL for everyone to see cause they think they are some "hard" person with a point of intimidation to prove. Gangsters speed and drive reckless CAUSE they have illegal stuff in their vehicle and they just do not care. There are certain parts of my state,town, and city POLICE will NEVER go to or patrol alone for the risk of safety factor being huge. Shit we have nicknames for places and you know not to go there at night.

"Go buy body armor if you are too worried" - IDK if you play crim or just are blind to the fact of how hard it is to get body armor unless you have personal access to it, or are willing to just bow down to any official org that would bother attempting importing it for you not to mention if you are no body you paying x3 the price. And ATM we are having a Official faction shortage has most of the gangs sell internally only or do not dabble in the imports of guns or armor.

This last lane HAS TO BE A TROLL COMMENT - Lastly, 5 hours in the DOC is not too long. An arrest report at the very least takes 30 minutes to write. And we do anywhere between one to ten of those in a day. If I didn't want to do that, I'd resign. If you don't want to serve time for doing crimes, then don't do crimes. Or, just get good. 

Do you just not work a 40 hour fulltime job IRL? I personally only get exactly 5-6 hours to play Monday-Friday and I am forced to tiptoe my way to playing the game to not dabble with my playtime, god forbid the boys wanna do a Bank cause then If I'm feeling ballsy I can risk it or just scout for it to avoid not being able to play tomorrow

Git Gud? https://streamable.com/bepprx cause I mean you can get better then a t-1000

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Cyrus Raven said:

Sure, if there is an imbalance in weapon damage, you can make a suggestion addressing this issue.

This is an issue with backup rules as I mentioned (one which I agree with). PD/SD having nothing to do with this, advocate for a change in the current backup rules.

Like I mentioned, I agree with you and I doubt most would be against making PD/SD own their vehicles and maintain them.

Like I mentioned, I agree with you and I doubt most would be against making PD/SD buy their own equipment. But this goes back to what I said, this is an RP server, there will likely never be a situation where PD/SD is all out of money and unable to enforce the law.

Your issue is likely not being able to afford weapons/armour without it being very costly as a criminal, which is why you rarely see crims using body armor or even heavies. PD/SD having to pay for equipment won't change anything significantly from your side of things.

Me and Others have complained about all these topics in many different posts but are met with the same of "NHA CAUSE REALISTICALLY PD CAN CALL OTHER CITYS DEPARMENTS AND REQUEST ADDITIONALS IF THEY NEED BE" Ok cool so I can hitup the other street gang across the street for help with the police. No response after, just silence or "NO cause this is not a PVP DM server" Yah I have built RP with these other gangs so much we call each other allys but they can NEVER be my ally cause its backup breach if they stumble upon it it is ok but I can never CALL my allys for help even though they my allys

I have made suggestion posts about ALL these topics and you are right alot of both sides agreed with it, but guess what we have 2 developers and it falls on deaf ears nothing with change and I have come to terms with it, but I will continue to complain about it cause maybe just maybe ONE DAY someone in the right spot will see it and we will see a shift.

and TBH weapons/armour to me atleast are not VERY costly its having 0 access to them without being a kissass for official gangs and stroking egos only to pay x2 the price of import. And do not get me started on the process of getting official for yourself. I have lost too many close friends to the headache that is Going For Official and fitting the standard that FS want you to be or no official.

5 minutes ago, XeV said:

Me and Others have complained about all these topics in many different posts but are met with the same of "NHA CAUSE REALISTICALLY PD CAN CALL OTHER CITYS DEPARMENTS AND REQUEST ADDITIONALS IF THEY NEED BE" Ok cool so I can hitup the other street gang across the street for help with the police. No response after, just silence or "NO cause this is not a PVP DM server" Yah I have built RP with these other gangs so much we call each other allys but they can NEVER be my ally cause its backup breach if they stumble upon it it is ok but I can never CALL my allys for help even though they my allys

I have made suggestion posts about ALL these topics and you are right alot of both sides agreed with it, but guess what we have 2 developers and it falls on deaf ears nothing with change and I have come to terms with it, but I will continue to complain about it cause maybe just maybe ONE DAY someone in the right spot will see it and we will see a shift.

and TBH weapons/armour to me atleast are not VERY costly its having 0 access to them without being a kissass for official gangs and stroking egos only to pay x2 the price of import. And do not get me started on the process of getting official for yourself. I have lost too many close friends to the headache that is Going For Official and fitting the standard that FS want you to be or no official.

and I support your willingness to complain about this. You don't have to follow my advice, but what I would do is focus on threads that clearly outline issues with criminal RP without making it a PD vs Crim thread, I don't think it helps and ultimately you end up alienating people that would otherwise probably agree with some of the larger points you have to make.

2 hours ago, Valor said:

Come on valor, I must live in the worst place in America or something cause this is a normal occurrence in the area I live. New report of an officer injured in a shooting almost bi daily

2 hours ago, AnakinB said:

If the crim roleplayers on the server (Not all, but most) cared about anything other than farming W's in their paragons & Issi's I would take this more seriously, but unfortunately all anyone wants to do is clap and evade, I really just don't see your point.

I do agree that DOC time is too much, anyone who doesn't agree probably doesn't play crim or have a full-time job, but the point stands that if we reduce the time, the crims that never care and just go to DOC 3 times a day, will now just be doing the same thing they do 6 times a day. Sorry but letting crim roleplayers go too crazy just makes it completely unfun for us, there are lots of criminal factions that we barely have to interact with but when we do it's alot of fun (usually for both sides) because they play it smart and act like actual criminals.

I say skill issue because Anakin, I have personally arrested you probably 10-15+ times, you're literally constantly in /b after YOU choose to shoot up cops, and half the time its over something so small. I'm not saying I don't agree with some points but at this point you just seem to be cluelessly ranting about factions you know nothing about. I've been on the server since 2018, I was in Zetas and one of the 3 founders of Zetas, and I have tried crim many times in the last year, but frankly, every interaction I have with other crims is the exact same but in different colors.

As for realism, no-one is against us paying for our own cruisers and having things cost (But I have only ever died 4 times in the year I've been a cop, so again, we won't lose shit so if you think that will change anything for you, you're in for a rude awakening), and I am sure that the only reason this isn't a feature at this point, is because it would involve a lot of scripting and solve 0 of the complaints. and no criminals just run around an entire state in colors in 15 man convoys blatantly saying "WE ARE HERE WE ARE HERE, PLEASE FIND SOMETHING TO ARREST US FOR". They stay in their own turf and mind their own damn business.

Edit:

TL;DR - I agree that things should be easier for crims to access, and I agree that DOC time should be reduced, but I also think that the way criminals act on this server would make it a 24/7 warzone if we made it easier. (There are lots of civilian roleplayers who don't want to get robbed and shot up 24/7, When I was in Zetas thats all we did was just rob everyone and smoke everyone, and it just wasn't fun for them)

Edited by Valor
  • YAY 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Cyrus Raven said:

and I support your willingness to complain about this. You don't have to follow my advice, but what I would do is focus on threads that clearly outline issues with criminal RP without making it a PD vs Crim thread, I don't think it helps and ultimately you end up alienating people that would otherwise probably agree with some of the larger points you have to make.

very true, It is just number 1 mad annoying to lose things I have worked weeks to obtain and grind for to a bullet sponge that spawned stuff in, but making it less annoying to obtain or easier to make money TO obtain is just not in the ballpark of things people would want to do, because then cops and other people get shot more, reports skyrocket cause as said earlier by the man dezzy, people weaponize the player reports.

10 minutes ago, Valor said:

If the crim roleplayers on the server (Not all, but most) cared about anything other than farming W's in their paragons & Issi's I would take this more seriously, but unfortunately all anyone wants to do is clap and evade, I really just don't see your point.

I do agree that DOC time is too much, anyone who doesn't agree probably doesn't play crim or have a full-time job, but the point stands that if we reduce the time, the crims that never care and just go to DOC 3 times a day, will now just be doing the same thing they do 6 times a day. Sorry but letting crim roleplayers go too crazy just makes it completely unfun for us, there are lots of criminal factions that we barely have to interact with but when we do it's alot of fun (usually for both sides) because they play it smart and act like actual criminals.

I say skill issue because Anakin, I have personally arrested you probably 10-15+ times, you're literally constantly in /b after YOU choose to shoot up cops, and half the time its over something so small. I'm not saying I don't agree with some points but at this point you just seem to be cluelessly ranting about factions you know nothing about. I've been on the server since 2018, I was in Zetas and one of the 3 founders of Zetas, and I have tried crim many times in the last year, but frankly, every interaction I have with other crims is the exact same but in different colors.

As for realism, no-one is against us paying for our own cruisers and having things cost (But I have only ever died 4 times in the year I've been a cop, so again, we won't lose shit so if you think that will change anything for you, you're in for a rude awakening), and I am sure that the only reason this isn't a feature at this point, is because it would involve a lot of scripting and solve 0 of the complaints. and no criminals just run around an entire state in colors in 15 man convoys blatantly saying "WE ARE HERE WE ARE HERE, PLEASE FIND SOMETHING TO ARREST US FOR". They stay in their own turf and mind their own damn business.

Edit:

TL;DR - I agree that things should be easier for crims to access, and I agree that DOC time should be reduced, but I also think that the way criminals act on this server would make it a 24/7 warzone if we made it easier. (There are lots of civilian roleplayers who don't want to get robbed and shot up 24/7, When I was in Zetas thats all we did was just rob everyone and smoke everyone, and it just wasn't fun for them)

The thing is ALOT OF criminal rp's do not WANT to act this way, but are forced to due to how other bigger crim orgs are "running the city" and forcing these smaller groups to react to things, we are all not blind to the fact that we can see who is here to RP and who is here to shoot then logout its obvious. But as you said its impossible to RP with other orgs that just want "the smoke 24/7", Just recently we had a altercation with a group who "felt offended that we did not have a meeting with them" after we have been a thing for like 1 week, and are now being "hunted" and harassed on a daily basis because this group "felt offended". Just makes the server not enjoyable to play.