Guest Milad Talaie

Voice talk problem

Guest Milad Talaie

Hello,

My voice In-game is not working, I can't speak to anybody, but I can hear everything from all player's, I have this problem around 24H, I did everything restore setting, change network connectivity, also re-Install Rage-MP, But still, nothing happened to me

Hey there,

I can't offer a solution, but may I ask that everyone who replies gives a bit more information? For example:

Microphone being used:

Operating system:

When did you first start experiencing the problem:

USB or 3.5mm jack microphone: 

This will help us have a better overview of who exactly is having issues.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience!

- Boxxy

Microphone being used: its a normal headset microphone

Operating system: windows 10 64bit last update

When did you first start experiencing the problem: GTAV last update

USB or 3.5mm jack microphone:  3.5mm jack microphone

and i just found out gtav online is okay whit my microphone then its not the game its ragemp 

and then i just find cef_log.txt file in rage mp folder and there is some error in it about the microphone you may wana see 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/s33d0q415931x06/cef_log.txt/file 

Edited by Arthas Ferral

Got the same problem here for like over a week already and I have to say that it is very frustrating to play like that..

Operating system: windows 10 64bit, Last update.

When did you first start experiencing the problem: GTAV ECRP most recent update (before the housing update).

USB or 3.5mm jack microphone:  3.5mm jack microphone.

Edited by Noriki

This response will obviously be of no help, but I had the same issue. I purchased a new mic and headset for $300 to replace my cheap USB mic and headset when I started doing online radio work (the USB connected headsets wouldn't work on the mixxx program - plus... it was cheap!).

Anyway, so matter what I did with the settings and suggested tricks it just wouldn't work. I could clearly hear people, but my mic wouldn't work. Last night just to try I plugged the old $30 USB mic and headset in and wouldn't ya know the damn thing worked!

Pending development.

As far as I know, there is no fix for this at the moment. This seems to be an issue with the type of microphone you use. If your microphone is a non-USB and is a 3.5mm jack microphone, that is most likely where your issues arise. I do not believe we have received any reports about USB microphone users having issues.

-Flucifial

On 10/30/2018 at 11:30 PM, Flucifial said:

Pending development.

As far as I know, there is no fix for this at the moment. This seems to be an issue with the type of microphone you use. If your microphone is a non-USB and is a 3.5mm jack microphone, that is most likely where your issues arise. I do not believe we have received any reports about USB microphone users having issues.

-Flucifial

I did talk to Osvaldon himself and he said that he is aware of the microphone issue and NBDY is working on fixing it.. so possibly it will get fixed next update.

214395143_czuU696-Imgur.jpg.623db9b54f169a9caac3c39785edf362.jpg

Edited by Noriki

You can check your ingame mic settings. I was chatting to someone over voip last night, but it seems like its on and off or somethings buggy..... Also got chased by some moron shouting "pull over, pull over thats a nice car" while trying to ram me off the road lol

Hopefully something gets fixed soon