TommyV

The Shadow Cartel

17 hours ago, gyrhnr said:

Hi there,

Just wanted to say hey, and let you guys know out of all the gangs roaming currently you guys were always the most friendly. Usually it's rob rob rob but I can see this is a proper gang who does not put personal gain first.

Keep up the good work guys,

-Justin

Thanks man, we like to do our best to be reasonable until someone wrongs us, it just makes sense. :)

15 hours ago, Flucifial said:

Great to see all of these factions increasing their roleplay standard! Wonderful job on the thread, guys!! 

Cannot wait to get back into some criminal RP with this new update 😉

-Flucifial

Thanks Flucifial! Hope to bump into you in-game sometime.

1 hour ago, thegoodcop said:

Hello there! I just wanted to say a few words.

It has been a long, hard battle getting the Shadow Cartel to where it is. As one of the first members of The Shadow Cartel, Tommy recruited me after the collapse of The Chairmen. I instantly agreed, and was excited to start propelling it in a new direction.

As we started to rise in popularity, the need for some extra leadership became a necessity, as we already learned much needed lessons from our previous endeavor. We all decided that our hierarchy would be a democratic one, for the safety and security of the group, and so each member, if they showed promise, could all be voted in to a higher position within the Cartel.

The few of us that were voted in, created the "Umbrella of Pillars" as it's come to be named, lay the foundation of what we are, and what we stand for as a group to this day. Now a new chapter is being written, and I hope with new leadership, we will be able to propel the cartel to new heights, with even bigger and better accomplishments.

The experiences that have happened during my time as a Director have been a tremendously memorable one. The Shadow Cartel truely is part of a family for me. The amazing time we've had, the good, laughing together, (bullshit on discord) playing poker, acquiring our safehouse, and our first shipment of weapons. (Personally, saving Jack Elswick's life from slipping on a pile of shit in the hospital.) As well as the bad; other gangs harrasment, firefights and arrests, dealing with robberies and kidnappings.

That is the life of a Cartel member and I would not trade it for anything. I may not be very active on these forums and apologize for that. I appreciate everyone for all the experiences they have given me, and being able to learn how to RP. This is the first role-play server I've been apart of, and I'll stick around for awhile.

Zach Wyatt - Shadow Cartel Director

Too many feels, glad you've had such a good experience so far, many more to come for everyone. :) Hope we can push forward and continue to keep the cartel the success it is today.

• Like 1

I may not be part of the Shadow Cartel, nor have interacted too much with you ingame yet but...

a definite +1 from my end. I can see it coming, enjoying to collaborate or get in touch with you both as a member of staff, aswell as interacting with you with my own IC.
You guys seem more than reasonable and fun to interact with. Also great introduction forum post. Essential information displayed in proper ways with usage of visuals. This is how it has to be done.

Keep this standard up across the faction and all I will be saying is...
Good job, ladies and gentlenerds!

• Like 3

Hi there,

I just wanted to say that I interact with the shadow cartel on a regular basis and all I can say is they truly do care for each other and they are always professional. It’s always nice to see their matching colors to know a friendly faction is around rather than the ones that just like to rob people. Such a great thread and I look forward to seeing them more in the city! 

-Roxy Oliver 

• Like 2

I have been one of the higher ups for the Shadow Cartel for sometime now. It has been one hell of a ride and it's only just beginning...

From my early days joining chairmen I have known that a group is built up by its members and this is the most important part of any gang. I was new to the city and someone got into the driver seat of my car and I didn't have a weapon to stop them. I owe this guy a massive thank you because he introduced me to some people who are now my close friends. He drove down the pier trying to throw my car into the water drowning both of us.

Unfortunately for him he crashed straight into a blue bench at the end of the pier and tried to attack me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw men in grey jackets pop up from the fishing area and tell the man to drop his weapon without knowing me. He ran off into the distance and I never saw him again, but this was how I was brought into the chairmen. Simply because of a group of kind hearted people my gang life began. I still own the Rhapsody that was involved in the incident to this day and it sits in our house's garden as a symbol of our group's mentality.

After the unfortunate incident where Steve Anderson ran off from the Chairmen with all the treasury funding and effectively liquidated the group, I knew it was important to reform the members who I knew were so close even in my short time with them. This is where the Shadow Cartel started to form. Over the next few days I was clasping at straws trying to band something together when I managed to get in contact with Tommy Vangore, and he agreed that something needed to be done. 

Over the next few weeks the Shadow Cartel had its first meetings bringing in old members of the Chairmen at first and sorting out dress code, car colours and the 'pillars of our society'. We began making a face for ourselves in the city and our democratic system of voting in higher members was put to the test. I was voted in as a higher up despite only being in the city no more than 3 weeks and I felt overwhelmed at first. Luckily for me, I had the support of the members behind me and we made good relations with many groups, some of which aren't with us anymore. Cest la vie.

Since then we have grown substantially and made a good group of organised members, sticking together to complete: drug farming, gun running, security, chopshopping. We maintain a good diplomatic relationship with local businesses and medics but less so with the police...our role changes overtime but the core of our group stays the same. Respect. Respect for yourself, for the others around you and most importantly respect for the cartel. Respect rules this city and we don't demand it, we earn it.

Board of Director - Dale Manning

• Like 6

Hands down the Shadow Cartel is my favourite organisation to watch grow. 

I have only just taken the time to read your faction thread, and what can I say? I am really impressed, I never knew who how complex and in-depth your story was. Your roleplay in game now makes complete sense to me. It also explains why I always find you behind tequila lurking around! 

Now seeing your roleplay on this thread and having roleplayed with you first hand. I have a good feeling about guys, I hope you have what it takes to stick around and to continue to develop your story.

Much love.

• Like 5

On 10/8/2018 at 9:50 PM, Chirlon said:

I may not be part of the Shadow Cartel, nor have interacted too much with you ingame yet but...

a definite +1 from my end. I can see it coming, enjoying to collaborate or get in touch with you both as a member of staff, aswell as interacting with you with my own IC.
You guys seem more than reasonable and fun to interact with. Also great introduction forum post. Essential information displayed in proper ways with usage of visuals. This is how it has to be done.

Keep this standard up across the faction and all I will be saying is...
Good job, ladies and gentlenerds!

Thanks @Chirlon, I appreciate the positive feedback! I'm not sure when we're going to bump into each other in city but I hope it'll be through some really awesome roleplay event!

On 10/8/2018 at 11:53 PM, shiroq said:

Great group of people, have been friends with them for a long time. Pleasure  RPing with all of them, wish you all the best and hope that we achieve our goals and continue being friends in the future 

And you Benny, much love, thanks for the great experiences in the city so far, many more to come i'm sure. : )

On 10/9/2018 at 12:08 AM, HiVe_Zoloft said:

Great group of people really enjoy rping with them

Ashley Burton - Leader of Mercia

Thanks Ashley! It's been fun so far.

On 10/10/2018 at 7:05 PM, RoxyButtock said:

Hi there,

I just wanted to say that I interact with the shadow cartel on a regular basis and all I can say is they truly do care for each other and they are always professional. It’s always nice to see their matching colors to know a friendly faction is around rather than the ones that just like to rob people. Such a great thread and I look forward to seeing them more in the city! 

-Roxy Oliver 

Hope you're happy now you got invited to join the Cartel too Roxy. Your RP and general persona has been great in the city with us and hence the invite, hope you continue to have a positive experience with us! 🙂 

On 10/10/2018 at 9:56 PM, DDevastatedTV said:

To update my status, I've made an alt to hang around with these and omg these members who make the shadow cartel are awesome bunch of member's.

They help and guide you to be a better rper, They are surely great bunch of guys and gals.

❤️ 

On 10/12/2018 at 8:03 AM, JayGamble said:

Fantastic group, always a pleasure to interact with this crew! 

❤️ 

On 10/13/2018 at 1:17 AM, DaleBM said:

I have been one of the higher ups for the Shadow Cartel for sometime now. It has been one hell of a ride and it's only just beginning...

From my early days joining chairmen I have known that a group is built up by its members and this is the most important part of any gang. I was new to the city and someone got into the driver seat of my car and I didn't have a weapon to stop them. I owe this guy a massive thank you because he introduced me to some people who are now my close friends. He drove down the pier trying to throw my car into the water drowning both of us.

Unfortunately for him he crashed straight into a blue bench at the end of the pier and tried to attack me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw men in grey jackets pop up from the fishing area and tell the man to drop his weapon without knowing me. He ran off into the distance and I never saw him again, but this was how I was brought into the chairmen. Simply because of a group of kind hearted people my gang life began. I still own the Rhapsody that was involved in the incident to this day and it sits in our house's garden as a symbol of our group's mentality.

After the unfortunate incident where Steve Anderson ran off from the Chairmen with all the treasury funding and effectively liquidated the group, I knew it was important to reform the members who I knew were so close even in my short time with them. This is where the Shadow Cartel started to form. Over the next few days I was clasping at straws trying to band something together when I managed to get in contact with Tommy Vangore, and he agreed that something needed to be done. 

Over the next few weeks the Shadow Cartel had its first meetings bringing in old members of the Chairmen at first and sorting out dress code, car colours and the 'pillars of our society'. We began making a face for ourselves in the city and our democratic system of voting in higher members was put to the test. I was voted in as a higher up despite only being in the city no more than 3 weeks and I felt overwhelmed at first. Luckily for me, I had the support of the members behind me and we made good relations with many groups, some of which aren't with us anymore. Cest la vie.

Since then we have grown substantially and made a good group of organised members, sticking together to complete: drug farming, gun running, security, chopshopping. We maintain a good diplomatic relationship with local businesses and medics but less so with the police...our role changes overtime but the core of our group stays the same. Respect. Respect for yourself, for the others around you and most importantly respect for the cartel. Respect rules this city and we don't demand it, we earn it.

Board of Director - Dale Manning

It's great to have you with us Dale, appreciate you picking up on the areas I miss, and enjoy you handling more than enough to help keep this cartel running. Keep it up, it's always appreciated.

On 10/14/2018 at 12:15 PM, Andy said:

Hands down the Shadow Cartel is my favourite organisation to watch grow. 

I have only just taken the time to read your faction thread, and what can I say? I am really impressed, I never knew who how complex and in-depth your story was. Your roleplay in game now makes complete sense to me. It also explains why I always find you behind tequila lurking around! 

Now seeing your roleplay on this thread and having roleplayed with you first hand. I have a good feeling about guys, I hope you have what it takes to stick around and to continue to develop your story.

Much love.

We had a great time in Bahama Mamas, drinking whiskey, probably too much whiskey... Thanks for the positive words.

(Added some 'Beauty Shots' to the third reserved post.)

• Like 1

On 11/1/2018 at 7:06 PM, PW5 said:

these guys saved me one time. They were nice and goo at roleplay. Plus they are very respected in the city! cant wait to roleplay more with you

Glad you enjoyed your experience with us! 🙂

Added more RP pictures to post 3.