Dizzie

Add more weapons to the warehouse and increase their prices.

Hello, my suggestion consists of adding more weapons to the warehouse due to the removal of the drugs. To fill the gap and the limited options criminals now have, there could be more weapons added to the system. 

The weapons could be: 

Compact rifle: Would be another choice criminals could use. This could also be cheaper than the regular AK ( AK price should be increased ). Could cost 150k to Import and have the same bullet price.

Resultado de imagem para gta v rifle

The marksman rifle: Now I know a lot of people will be against this one, but, in my honest opinion it would add so much more to an actual hitman RP.  This SHOULD be a really expensive weapon.  I'm talking about 550~650k to import. Ammo should be really expensive too, 350$/bullet.

Resultado de imagem para gta v rifle

The infamous TEC9: Criminals could have the Tec9 because it's an automatic pistol that would be another option for criminals to use besides the regular uzi and change people's arsenal so they don't always go for the AK's. Import price could be 120k. Price per bullet could also be 65$/bullet.

Resultado de imagem para pistol gta v

Sawed-off shotgun: This should be replaced with the current shotgun criminals have. The shotgun currently available should be an exclusive weapon for police officers since it's better and more realistic.

Resultado de imagem para sawed off gta v

To sum it up, increase all the prices currently on weapons and bullets and add these ones. I'm a little bit bored of everyone being able to carry out AK's due to the changes in the economy, plus, having a little bit more of diversity wouldn't hurt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Denni said:

-1. Not GTA online. 

What does diversity have to do with GTA online? In my opinion, your reply just twisted everything, so this is not GTA Online but everyone walking around with an AK isn't GTA online too? All these weapons (besides Marksman rifle) deal less damage than current weapons and are low tier weaponry.

Edited by Dizzie
Corrected an error.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dizzie said:

What does diversity have to do with GTA online? In my opinion, your reply just twisted everything, so this is not GTA Online but everyone walking around with an AK isn't GTA online too? All these weapons (besides Marksman rifle) deal less damage than current weapons and are low tier weaponry.

Don't get salty, at least I didn't just leave -1 without my opinion. You got my thoughts, end of.

7 hours ago, Edvve said:

-1. Current ones are to cheap as well, I wish prices for pistols and rifles would increase dramatically.

21 hours ago, Dizzie said:

To sum it up, increase all the prices currently on weapons and bullets and add these ones. I'm a little bit bored of everyone being able to carry out AK's due to the changes in the economy, plus, having a little bit more of diversity wouldn't hurt.