BobHammer

MASSIVE Robbing at Fishing Pier and Farms

1 minute ago, JackD248 said:

Look this is ICly 

Contact PD ICly

Not everywhere can be an NCZ tbh I don’t  agree fully with NCZ’s now the server is large id rather crimes within NCZ’s be rolepleayed 100% we don’t need the pier and the farms NCZ or then we may as well say criminal rp banned 

Read the all topic, if this server is real life based roleplay server, this is clear violation of rules and the solution is NOT to make NCZ.

Clearly this topic is against you, because you feel threatened that your easy source of income will be gone and you need to think more to get money.

3 minutes ago, JackD248 said:

Look this is ICly 

Contact PD ICly

Not everywhere can be an NCZ tbh I don’t  agree fully with NCZ’s now the server is large id rather crimes within NCZ’s be rolepleayed 100% we don’t need the pier and the farms NCZ or then we may as well say criminal rp banned 

It is clear to see from your signature that you're going to be biased towards one side all the time anyway, however stop being delusional and think about players who don't want to be in a faction or gang but just wants to roleplay as a normal civilian. I do not state that whatever you do or find fun is wrong, I'm just saying that there should be diversity between characters and things they do differently from how it is now. As for now there's only 2 choices basically, either a person is a gang member or he's a cop.

• Like 1

So does civilians, they need more jobs and variety of them. Every single god damn job is just driving checkpoint to checkpoint, only 2 of them are different (im not counting jobs with applications since we are talking about new players) and those jobs are farming and fishing, but guess what as we said before they're impossible to do.

Edited by Frankie

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

So does civilians, they need more jobs and variety of them. Every single god damn job is just driving checkpoint to checkpoint, only 2 of them are different (im not counting jobs with applications since we are talking about new players) and those jobs are farming and fishing, but guess what as we said before they're impossible to do.

Farming takes way too long, idk about fishing never tried

I have no problems with checkpoint to checkpoint but let us choose the routes, give us ability(at least for truckers) for two three of us to go in convoy(people wont ram/rob us, more fun, better in general..) I mean heck I dont want to drive 1km with my boxville to deliver 4 boxes and then 1 more km to deliver 4 more and get total of 500$ for that and then refill when I could drive 10km for 1 box and get 1000$ for that, whatever if you deliver 1 box or 4 boxes it doesn't make any difference, it's only about the distance

One more simple thing I want to add what is wrong with current robbing system, it is counter to donation system. If rules say I can be robbed when I get to 1k experience, why should I buy VIP what makes experience come 50% faster? Means I get to fish 50% less time before I get robbed.

Skyline, this is true that criminals need more to do, but simple actions can make it happen, but the main goal here is to move target away from beginners who want peacefully enjoy the role play. There is job that require fire arms and men power, but fishing/farming shouldn't be one of them.

Most of the experienced players targeting the beginners will result bad in the long run.

3 minutes ago, SkylineGT said:

Farming takes way too long, idk about fishing never tried

I have no problems with checkpoint to checkpoint but let us choose the routes, give us ability(at least for truckers) for two three of us to go in convoy(people wont ram/rob us, more fun, better in general..) I mean heck I dont want to drive 1km with my boxville to deliver 4 boxes and then 1 more km to deliver 4 more and get total of 500$ for that and then refill when I could drive 10km for 1 box and get 1000$ for that, whatever if you deliver 1 box or 4 boxes it doesn't make any difference, it's only about the distance

That's exactly what I meant - "Variety".

Edited by Frankie

7 minutes ago, BobHammer said:

One more simple thing I want to add what is wrong with current robbing system, it is counter to donation system. If rules say I can be robbed when I get to 1k experience, why should I buy VIP what makes experience come 50% faster? Means I get to fish 50% less time before I get robbed.

Skyline, this is true that criminals need more to do, but simple actions can make it happen, but the main goal here is to move target away from beginners who want peacefully enjoy the role play. There is job that require fire arms and men power, but fishing/farming shouldn't be one of them.

Most of the experienced players targeting the beginners will result bad in the long run.

Can't agree more with that.

23 minutes ago, JackD248 said:

This is a suggestion channel we’re giving out opinions it’s not a debate stop tryna fire us down we all just give our opinion and suggestions take months/years to be implemented 

As I said I have nothing against your way to play and have fun, however I said that your "opinion" is very biased.

I think the thread should be closed, there's like two very upset farmers going very passive-aggresive on everyone that doesn't agree with them.

A support staff member tried to offer you some practical solutions, (get some friends, carry a weapon) and you went "OH NO WEAPON OR FRIEND I CANT PLAY?!?!?"

I mean, it sounds like you don't even want to debate this, you just want to be right.

I can tell you right now, the entire server isn't going to change just cause you got robbed.

• Like 2

To be honest, reason why I'm fighting here is: I've been playing since I was a child(over 10 years and tens of thousands of hours game time) and while I've been playing different roles in multiple servers, I have noticed that it has had a huge impact on my life:
When I was 18, I had written more CV's and attended more job interviews than average person in his all life(or 3), it doesn't matter it happened in computer, the level was just so high that today's average CV looks poor comparing what we had to ring up to get the job. The time when we started writing essays in the school, I had already written more life-, gang/mafia origin stories than all of my classmates combined.
And this is nothing compare to the visualization/imagination exercise, every day more than 10 hours of hard training, trying to visualize how situations would go in real life and then following imagination, this was one of the reasons why the level was much higher back then. We didn't just talk, we visualized every move we make'd to details and wrote it down with /me and /do cmds, so other players could read our emotions, body language etc.

" Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. "

We all know who said that sentence and if we look at great men like Einstein or Tesla, then we can see that they both told that most of their inventions have become because of great imagination. Tesla even trained his imagination when he was a child and you wanna know how? By closing his eyes and pretending to travel to another city, live another life, work different jobs, meet different people etc. Sounds a lot like we're doing in role play servers, isn't it? Exception being, we have a " little " helper named computer.
So being able to train your imagination with pleasure of gaming at the same time is a big thing and we should treasure it more. People with great imagination car accomplish great things.

This being, if change the imagination training aspect for pure action, it will be fun without gain. Real life aspect will disappear from the game, so you're imagination is not needed so much any more, but if everything is based on real life, you'll have to visualize what would be and in some point you have played through so much real life situation, interacted with so many people that one day if same situation presents himself in the real life, you know exactly what to do(or what not).

If developers are ready to work for deeper level of role play, so will be the community and together we can make this server better and bigger than ever. And no, it'll NOT take for years, server just lacks good ideas, there are so many simple things to do what will make this server run much better and when developers are ready to listen, community is ready to share.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

I think the thread should be closed, there's like two very upset farmers going very passive-aggresive on everyone that doesn't agree with them.

A support staff member tried to offer you some practical solutions, (get some friends, carry a weapon) and you went "OH NO WEAPON OR FRIEND I CANT PLAY?!?!?"

I mean, it sounds like you don't even want to debate this, you just want to be right.

I can tell you right now, the entire server isn't going to change just cause you got robbed.

+1

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

And you guys really seems neutral about it, clearly we all know how you earn your money in the server. But to be honest, there is not a single solid argument in your post, so it really doesn't deserve a reply.

14 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

I don't really farm nor fish anymore, I am working safe job which is not at risk of being robbed, so I am completely neutral in this situation, but I know the issue since I've heard about it from a lot of different people not only my friends that's why I agree with Bob. There's no "Oh i got robbed so i whine on forum hurr durr" type of shit. And yes you're 100% correct by saying that it's not possible to debate here since there's absolutely no arguments whatsoever for why it shouldn't be changed and why it is fun.

Edited by Frankie

+1, until all players learn how to RP properly. Make it a place of safe for the people who are actually working to have a peaceful environment. I just arrived there with a good car, and suddenly people started jumping on me and asking me to put my hands up and shit. Take note this is infront of I think 10-20 people. And there are 3 people robbing other players. I am like, the fuck is this shit? How non-RP is this? No fear RP? Man that doesn't make any sense to be honest.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2018 at 4:15 PM, BobHammer said:

And you guys really seems neutral about it, clearly we all know how you earn your money in the server. But to be honest, there is not a single solid argument in your post, so it really doesn't deserve a reply.

Wrong. I'm not a criminal. I have a faction job. So please don't say we all rob people "how you earn your money"... 

On 8/11/2018 at 5:15 PM, BobHammer said:

we... who're we? robbers? Well mate let me clear this out to you, I have been robbed plenty of times, got killed plenty of times, got my car rekt plenty of times.. but all they managed to rob from me was 0$ because, wanna hear how many I robbed from players? 0$ because it's fucking ineffective...

I farm a lot and the robberies have never bothered me to be honest. The only change I would have expected to see is more patrols by PD since if an area was prone to such a high amount of crime it would almost certainly be patrolled on a daily basis. I think an additional PD up North (I've seen this suggested already) would help with this.

I pretty much have to agree on the fact, that jobs who are civilian, shouldn't be robbed that often.

Wheat, fish and packages don't make a lot for criminals in real life and it shouldn't be possible to make so much money for civilian jobs on the server and therefore not for the robbers (not saying, that it should be lowered).

Drugs are the main income for professional criminals in real life, the most realistic and safest way to make money. Then for "normal"/professional criminals comes other property, like cars and houses (never make houses rob able per script please, can be done per roleplay).

Players should only be able to be robbed during night time

This should be a rule!

That means from 22 o'clock until 6 o'clock and would make it more realistic.

Thiefs would IRL only rob vehicles from a farm, like tractors and various tools they can sell, but wheat and cattle (not on the server I know) is way, WAY harder to do in real life, because you need a large quantity of trucks to transport everything and it's way, WAY more noticeable.

How farming is done on the server is only half realistic, because of the money and quantity you receive/deliver and in what time, but that basicly counts for every other job there is. No one wants to play real life hours devided by 4 and get paid and pay taxes like in real life apparently, that's why the server has such an unrealistic economy and somewhat 'fun' economy sadly.

If people were forced to pay realistic  (based on your play time on the server):

- for property taxes: cars, houses, weapons (?)

- for food, because their character would need to eat and drink something over time (and not 24/7 work hours)

- for property repairs (over time because of value loss in quality and usage; houses, cars, clothes, weapons etc.)

- for insurances, like:

• property insurances: like clothes, weapons, houses, cars

• health insurance: covering costs for when you get injured

• liability insurance (when you damage someone elses property via accident)

... then this server might get more interesting and more roleplay rich and realistic. And NOT the way it is now:

"I need to grind money as fast as possible to get rich and a lot of property as there is no other use of my money. In my way there, I will barely interact with anyone."

Edited by Com783

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.